`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Open Apology

RE: Open Apology
(03-06-2012, 11:08 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I'm not really a big fan of any band listed in this thread... Big Grin
Spill the beans.

(03-06-2012, 11:01 PM)randall617 Wrote: That was John that said that.
I don't smoke anymore so I don't listen to the hippie bands much anymore.
? How did that happen?

(03-06-2012, 11:13 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Spill the beans.

? How did that happen?
???
And I hate old people too

(03-06-2012, 11:22 PM)randall617 Wrote: ???
And I hate old people too
You're just a terrible being. Go turn your Beiber or Ga-Ga on and take a break.

Smile
It's ok. I like this as well. Make fun of that... and stop fighting! lol.

TIME OUT!

I never mentioned any ones mother.... Big Grin

Van Halens new album is the WORST example. Granted i havent heard the album , but if it sounds anything like "tattoo" id rather eat horse crap then listen to it...and whoever said ac/dc did me a favor, cuz they are tied for a slot somewhere in the top 3 worst of all time ....and i agree with you flushdraw, kiss put on a great show. So does wwe wrestiling, dsnt mean they can sing. Their music sucks. Not just like your ordinary run of the mill sucks, it REALLY sucks. I know alot of half retarded people that can paint their face and jump around and light off fireworks to entertain a crowd, dsnt make them sing any better. THEY SUCK BALLS

(03-06-2012, 11:04 PM)flushdraw78 Wrote: [quote='john1580' pid='1931593' dateline='1331090767']

Just admit that they suck and dnt justify it. when i was in fifth grade vanilla ice was awesome....i liked him for 6 months then started beating up kids that dressed like him and shaved the lines into their heads lol....Nothing i could ever do in life can make up for the humiliation of having to say that i dug vanilla ice , but i deal with it and admit it and move on, i dnt justify it. Kiss sucks , just as much if not more than vanilla ice did. They are a gimmick fad kind of thing that caught peoples attention growing up at that time, kind of like the backstreet boys....popular but still awful
when you judge it on music and music alone its not even debatable, kiss's music sucks. And since im already pissing people off, ill tell you the next two in my top 3 worst bands of all time...Kiss is one, van halen is two, and the doors is three....bring it

and EVH is still the best guitar player of the modern era, hands-down.
I can name 4 guitar players that are way better than EVH, EVH couldn't even hold their pick.

4. Steve Vai

3. Joe Satriani

2. David Gilmour

1. Jimi Hendrix

As for Bands, Pink Floyd will always be the top band of the decade
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-06-2012, 11:42 PM)ande_23 Wrote: TIME OUT!

I never mentioned any ones mother.... Big Grin
I'm really happy that some people can play without getting hurt. Sometimes it's really like watching children play. Smile

(03-07-2012, 02:35 AM)shezdoni Wrote: As for Bands, Pink Floyd will always be the top band of the decade
Lol, I guess you mean any decade?

I can think of even more guit-fiddle players I like and I do like all you listed, but I think Hendrix was more of THE innovator of hard rock guitar than the gretest player ever. He had insane skills, but he inspired better.

My list would include your guys and a few guys that have played with Ozzy... also Jason Becker, George Lynch and Reb Beach. Yes, Reb Beach from Winger (and Dokken) and I'll assume like Dr. House, you don't appreciate Yngwie? I even love Warren DeMartini's licks.

[Image: 49bstylewylde.jpg]
[Image: guitargodsrhoads.jpg]
[Image: guitargodsPAGE.jpg]

(03-06-2012, 05:31 PM)john1580 Wrote: you should post a thread apologizing for liking kiss music LOL
lolololololol

(03-06-2012, 05:31 PM)zeprock Wrote: Are you Ryan Braun?
LMFAO..omg

Hahahahahaha

Probably one of the most sarcastic and funniest replies I've ever seen on here...LMFAO!!!

Well this thread certainly changed directions. To get back on topic, I'm not sure if you are including me in your apology or not. If you are then I am nothing if not forgiving.