`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFT Just Sharing TTT Booklet Rainbow

NFT Just Sharing TTT Booklet Rainbow
Just thought I would do a little sharing of the PC. I guess this would qualify as a rainbow being one of each card. Does it? Opinions? Anyway, would love to see other booklets collectors have hidden in their PC’s NFT. Anyone in the mood for sharing?

[Image: b2eb1f58.jpg]
2010 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relic Pairs Platinum #ARP5 Ian Kinsler Dustin Pedroia 1/1
[Image: 456ecd33.jpg]
2010 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relic Pairs Sapphire #ARP5 Ian Kinsler Dustin Pedroia 3/3
[Image: 4459945c.jpg]
2010 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relic Pairs Gold #ARP5 Ian Kinsler Dustin Pedroia 1/9
[Image: b5db3154.jpg]
2010 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relic Pairs Gold #ARP5 Ian Kinsler Dustin Pedroia 17/18

RE: NFT Just Sharing TTT Booklet Rainbow
I'm not a big rainbow guy but I would take that over most rainbows I've ever seen on here. Congrats. i was like a kid in a candy store last week when I got my first booklet.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Pretttttttttty
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Those are nice for sure. I knew this piece would be better served with you. Great collection!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

looks so good Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

My booklet thread was deleted. I am guessing, even though it was a share thread, that since I put it on the trade boards they had to be marked FT.

Nicest rainbow I've ever seen! I tried to build a rainbow once. It was nothing great. I attempt a Jason Bay 2007 Bowman, because I was collecting him when he was still a Red Sox player. Got everything but the red. I should have built one around a red, not up to one.

Thanks everyone.
Derek: It was your thread from yesterday that gave me the idea of this thread to try and see what everyone else has. Just trying to see some other booklets.

(03-04-2012, 10:42 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Thanks everyone.
Derek: It was your thread from yesterday that gave me the idea of this thread to try and see what everyone else has. Just trying to see some other booklets.
Yeah it was deleted. I clearly stated they were only FT if I was WOWed so not marked but apparently the mods have issues with sharing things. I marked ours FT when I traded it so its not like I am violating any rules.
Lightbulb 
(03-04-2012, 10:45 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Yeah it was deleted. I clearly stated they were only FT if I was WOWed so not marked but apparently the mods have issues with sharing things. I marked ours FT when I traded it so its not like I am violating any rules.
All I can say is protect yourself from not violating any rules. Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?