`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
This is my favorite thread so far. The Pixies (but not the Pixies), Husker Du and beer. I love it.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I'm a fan of Blue Moon, Spaten, and Shiner and I have been really enjoying the Wild Hare (Shiner). This past weekend I took a tour St. Arnold's Brewery and have always enjoyed their Weedwacker brew and their Brown Ale. Great fun if anyone hasn't been on a tour of any brewery I would highly recommend it!
I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
[Image: a750043d-e984-4626-8e50-438b7e1ecdd1.jpg]

I forgot about Ubu ale from Lake Placid Brewery. It is a small brew pub but put out some high octane, flavoful beer. I worked there for a few months many winters ago and drank way too much of the Ubu, which is a black, hoppy ale with 9.5% alcohol. Two for Tuesdays were insane. Oh the good old days. I highly recommend picking up a growler or three if you are ever in the Upstate New York region. Or stop by the brew pub in Lake Placid for some grub and a pint.
(03-06-2012, 10:01 AM)john1580 Wrote: i think the name of that vermont beer is Long trail in case anyone cares lol
I like me some Long Trails. It is not widely distributed though. At least the last time I was in New England. My buddy and I would make a point to have a six of Long Trail waiting for us when we came out of the Adirondack Mts.

Santa Babara Blonde (Local brew)
Santa Barbara Dirty Blonde (Local brew)
Corona Extra
And Firestone Pale Ale.

(03-05-2012, 12:02 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i like getting my favorite traders drunk before making a trade so i can get a better deal :p
How about those drunk ebay shoppers.

OK, a couple more pale ales that I like:

Flying Dog Brewery Doggy Style (that's what she said *rimshot*)...seriously, it's a good beer
Bass Ale (enjoyed even more when watching the random Premiership match)

[Image: mP9e9L.png]

I enjoy Warsteiner Dunkel and Bass right now.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(03-06-2012, 09:14 PM)rpspenner Wrote: This is my favorite thread so far. The Pixies (but not the Pixies), Husker Du and beer. I love it.
I'm here to please. My favorite 2 bands ever, and some of my favorite beers. Who said this thread was stupid? This thread was the best idea I've had in the last 5 days!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(03-07-2012, 07:52 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I'm here to please. My favorite 2 bands ever, and some of my favorite beers. Who said this thread was stupid? This thread was the best idea I've had in the last 5 days!
I will trump these two with The Melvins and The Misfits.

I'm sorry. I'll leave this thread to the hipsters.

Wait, believe it or not, I just stumbled on something I didn't know existed. I'm not a fan of Nirvana, but Miley Cyrus (her either with the sound on) should not be singing SLTS. If Courtney Love holds the rights... well, she already needed to be slapped.

I do hate to say this and Miley is probably trying to emulate, but at times she sounds like a cross between the Great Stevie Nicks and Bonnie Tyler.
Yes, slap me too.

(03-07-2012, 08:40 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I will trump these two with The Melvins and The Misfits.

I'm sorry. I'll leave this thread to the hipsters.

Wait, believe it or not, I just stumbled on something I didn't know existed. I'm not a fan of Nirvana, but Miley Cyrus (her either with the sound on) should not be singing SLTS. If Courtney Love holds the rights... well, she already needed to be slapped.

I do hate to say this and Miley is probably trying to emulate, but at times she sounds like a cross between the Great Stevie Nicks and Bonnie Tyler.
Yes, slap me too.
How about this: Mike Watt played bass on 2 songs for Kelly Clarkson's latest album.

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.