`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Freebies Contest -Philadelphia Eagles on Clock

RE: Freebies Contest
I would love to have whatever Rams freebies you have. I became a Rams fan at a very young age basically because of the colors. The elementary/middle school that I went to, had the same color scheme...blue and gold but we were the Pirates. So from around 1980, I've been a Rams fan. I was glad they moved closer to me from LA to STL, but I've still never seen them play live. My daughter's first baby blanket was a handmade Rams blanket with her named stitched on it.

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

Thanks Noswal,

The Rams are on the clock

And henceforth, today shall be known as LeRoy Butler Day
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

GREAT IDEA!!! GONNA KEEP MY EYE ON THIS ONE!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Only a cpl Hours Left
I have tons of extra Rams au/gu

Even Bradford.
So only 1 person wants a bunch of free Rams cards, including a an Isaac Bruce jsy, and a Sam Bradford Jsy?

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Freebies Contest - Rams on Clock
lol you know I havent noticed many rams fans on here.Only one that comes to mind is KKG.

I'm ready for Pick #9 lol

RE: Freebies Contest - Vikings on Clock
Rams done, now vikings

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I'll give this a shot. I have been a vikings fan as long as I can remember. Me,my dad and sometimes my uncle watched the games every sunday when i was growing up. My favorite player growing up as a kid was hereshel walker. I remember having everything of him from t-shirts to cards, to a football that had his auto printed on it. Im now 26 almost 27 and still a huge vikings fan and trying to get my 5 yr old daughter into watching the game with me when i have her on the weekends. Everytime i say hey were going to watch football she looks at me and says she hates football and runs and grabs her leapfrog computer and since next to me. So atleast thats a start there. My wife is also a huge vikings fan and a huge fan of jared allen. So not much of a reason for being a vikes fan other than living here in MN and it was away me and my dad spent time together when i was growing up was watching them every sunday.
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

I’ve been a Vikings fan since I was just a kid. (1990 or so). I’ve stuck with them during the highs (Adrian Peterson, Moss, Cunningham, the Carter era) and the lows (98, 2000, 2009 nfc championship to name a few) But even through the lows I would and still wear a Vikings hat/jersey/or shirt with pride. It’s hard to be a Vikings fan at times, people crack jokes about losing 4 super bowls, losing multiple conference championships, etc.

I also have been collecting various Viking memorabilia, cards, pennants, slus and mcfarlenes. My dad got me started collecting Vikings cards when I gave him some for fathers day in an album, and collecting was something he didn’t want to get into, and compete with me collecting, so he said I should start collecting Vikings and proudly display my collection, so that’s what I have done. He and I have had the chance to meet Michael Bennett, Jim Kliensasser and legendary coach Bud Grant.

I am really looking forward to the upcoming years as they are starting to build a young offense with Ponder, Peterson, Rudolph, Harvin (and hopefully Juston Blackmon Smile )

I grew up in Mankato, where the Vikings do their summer camps. My dad and I would go see them each summer. I followed them all my life and even got to meet some of them.

One of my favorite Viking stories was my mom was in a Subway waiting in line and there was a big guy in front of her. The cashier asked if he was a Viking and he said yes (he was an undrafted free agent). Since the cashier didn't know him he went on and on about one of the main Vikings that he had just served. The man got his food and sat down. My mom said she felt sorry for him so she went over and asked for his autograph. Well she gave me the little piece of paper with the name "John Randle" written on it to me. Course at the time I was like gee, thanks mom (insert eye roll here), but then a few years later I'm like Gee! thanks mom!!!

I think collecting the Vikings is a way to stay connected to my family. I married a Texas girl and we decided to move to Texas, been here 12 years and still not use to it. I think collecting the Vikings helps remind me of our family time and I'm passing that on to my 4 boys. Think this is a pretty cool thread and thanks for the time. GO VIKES!
Photobucket

Damn my team was first and I missed this post, until nowSad Oh well I will tell you anyways. I was born and raised in Tennessee. Grew up Watching Peyton Manning play at UT. Everyone in my family was a big UT Fan. Moved to Ohio in 98, Bought my first football card at a LCS in Ada, Ohio(home of the Wilson Football) which was Peyton Manning PressPass RC that I have in my PC still also a Edgerrin James PowerDeck (miniCD Card). From there I have enjoyed being A Colts Fan ever since, I think I might travel to Indy if Irsay lets Peyton Go and put my boot in his @$$.......
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols