`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY JORDAN SHIPLEY PC!!!

RE: MY JORDAN SHIPLEY PC!!!
(03-07-2012, 10:52 PM)fredhare5355 Wrote: fred didnt run you up. fred entered the amount i was willing to pay for it. For the name plate I have the S,H,Y
also i was talking colleigate
Ok... Let me rephrase that... You gave me a pretty good fight for the quad... I ended up coming out with a super sick patch card... It's all good...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Got more to post...Wink will get on here asap...

(03-07-2012, 09:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Glad you got the Five Star quad! I was lurking. Wink

Keep 'em coming!
It was in my crosshairs as well. I wasnt trigger happy though. Smile Nice adds bud!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Thanks!!! Just got a stack of packages in... Will scan them asap...

(03-08-2012, 09:20 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Thanks!!! Just got a stack of packages in... Will scan them asap...
Can't wait to see them!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

I am in England right now visiting my mom and brother... I will post all my winnings as soon as I get back... I see a few Shipley cards on the bay that I have been missing... no big deal though... I will come back hard once I am back in the USA... buy them now while I am on vacation... I won't be playing very nice when I get back... Wink

(03-11-2012, 03:19 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I am in England right now visiting my mom and brother... I will post all my winnings as soon as I get back... I see a few Shipley cards on the bay that I have been missing... no big deal though... I will come back hard once I am back in the USA... buy them now while I am on vacation... I won't be playing very nice when I get back... Wink
Could you take a picture of the food there for me? Thanx!

(03-11-2012, 03:19 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I am in England right now visiting my mom and brother... I will post all my winnings as soon as I get back... I see a few Shipley cards on the bay that I have been missing... no big deal though... I will come back hard once I am back in the USA... buy them now while I am on vacation... I won't be playing very nice when I get back... Wink
Time to hit the bay! lol
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Stay as long as you want. Smile

i got about 20 new ones.

very nice