`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sickest box I've ever opened!

RE: Sickest box I've ever opened!
Sorry, no Joe Panik autos. Only other hit which I did not mention was from the Chrome box and was of Danny Brewer.

So far the Heritage Minors have all been entered in my org

(02-21-2012, 12:17 AM)shaunbaus Wrote: I'd say the centering is pretty decent but I wouldn't have any idea on grading. @ jimfalbo21, I wouldn't have any idea what kind of value to put on it but I'll check your org.
Checked, I'm mostly looking to build up my Rays PC, do you have any sweet Rays cards not entered in your org? Other than that the only thing I could say is make me an offer.
I have a 2010 Topps Chrome Longoria Red Refractor/25...I'm not sure if I'd move it for the Moskos...I'd hafta think about it

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

The Longoria would be nice but its not necessarily a priority for me, think I'd probably hang on to the superfractor. I wonder though, if I approached Moskos in spring training if its something he'd be interested in having. Anyone ever do something like that, like trade a super rare card of the player to the player for some game-used stuff or something?

also... Bowman Draft contents have all been entered into org.

Thanks but I have those autographs.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(02-22-2012, 03:07 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: The Longoria would be nice but its not necessarily a priority for me, think I'd probably hang on to the superfractor. I wonder though, if I approached Moskos in spring training if its something he'd be interested in having. Anyone ever do something like that, like trade a super rare card of the player to the player for some game-used stuff or something?

also... Bowman Draft contents have all been entered into org.
That's something worth trying, I'll be heading to Bradenton next Wed, so I'll see Moskos and the rest of the Buccos!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Let see some scans congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

No worries yankeescop. @ jimfalbo, yea it would be neat to try, figure it wouldn't hurt to ask him. Thats cool your gonna get to see em for spring training. I live about 2 hrs south, I may try and catch em if they come to play the Twins or Sox. @alstott9adams, sorry no scanner and no photobucket account. Sad

Red Ref auto is /5 right? And Bradley is a big prospect! And a SUPER? That's insane!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Almost sounds like mine a few weeks back except I got a blue Bradley.... and no SUPER, lol. I did get an Arden Pabst orange auto. I'm looking for 3 cards in the Minors base set and would like to do the base autos. Also thinking about starting a Chrome set and Draft set.... help me out when I start?