Tom Brady
Marcus Allen
Larry fitzgerald

RE: "YOUR" TOP 3 PLAYERS of ALL-TIME!!!
1) Dan Marino

2) Dick Butkus - Deacon Jones

3) Jason Taylor

#1 Brian Bosworth-Still the best college linebacker I have ever seen.

#2 Barry Sanders by far was the most exciting player EVER!!! IMHO hehe

#3 Adrian Peterson

Marshall Faulk
Joe Montana
Bruce Smith (or Reggie White)
(02-18-2012, 12:45 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I dont want to troll the thread, but shoot me a PM on why you feel manning and Brady changed the game. Outside the disgusting two-hand touch rules on QBs now.
It's my belief that NOBODY knows and studies football as well as Manning. In his way, he has changed the game...& I'm not a fan...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Here are my 3 favorite players of all time:

1. Brett Favre. I know Aaron Rodgers is already a better QB than Favre was, but man this guy was fun to watch. And for his part in bringing the Packers out of the NFL abyss, he will always be my favorite. I grew up in the '80s 30 miles outside of Green Bay and every August there would be banners in Shopko proclaiming that the Pack is Back, yet even as a kid I knew that Bart Starr or later Forrest Gregg would be leading them to yet another 2-14 season with Lynn Dickey at QB (or Randy Wright, or Anthony Dilweg, or Blair Kiel, or Mike Tomczak...) Got a little better with Don Majikowski, but Favre was the MAN.

2. Reggie White. Again, for his part in bringing the Pack back to prominence. Not only was the Minister of Defense simply the best defensive player in the league in his prime, at that time he shocked the entire world by signing with Green Bay as a free agent. Others would follow his lead and the rest is history. Pretty dominant performance in Super Bowl XXXI as well.

3. Barry Sanders. The only non-Packer on this list. Incredible with the ball in his hands. Only guy I've ever seen that could be surrounded by 4 defenders 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage and turn that into a 80-yard touchdown. Regularly. OK, Bush did that in college, but as of yet it hasn't translated to the pros. As a Packer fan you held your breath every time he got the ball and didn't exhale until the whistle blew.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

For their individual ability to dominate:

1) BARRY SANDERS

2) RANDY MOSS/JERRY RICE

3) BRETT FAVRE

... 97) EMMITT SMITH

[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

Two defense, one offense, for me.

#1 best defensive player of all time is Joe Klecko

#2 Lawrence Taylor

#3 Phil Simms
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

1) Dan Marino

2) Bo Jackson/Barry Sanders.. Hard to decide which I like better..

3) Ray Lewis

Ronnie Lott
Eric Dickerson
Jay Barker

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

1. Brett Favre,
For many of the reasons already mentioned, but mainly, Broncos OT, SB 31, Oakland, and the Seattle stumble pass to Donald Lee, also, the 49ers gw was pretty badass as well.
2. Ron Dayne,
because he owns a D1 record that will never be broken, and his domination in Big Games is unlike anything I've seen in college football in the last 10 years. Guys just don't stick around long enough anymore, but even if they did they still wouldn't break it...oh and back-to-back Rose Bowl wins in which he averaged 223 rushing yards.
3. Bart Starr,
Peyton has nothing on Starr. He called 99% of the plays, ran the offense from the line, won 5 rings, in 7 years, highest playoff winning % for more than 5 games played, (9-1 overall),
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"