`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a box-busting question

RE: a box-busting question
I like the artifacts and the sweet shot.. I know you said all time greats is too much and I agree but they do advertise a MJ auto 1 in 6 boxes!
Photobucket

I just watched a handful of box breaks on youtube. Of the 4 07-08 sweet shot breaks I could find, two actually had an extra hit in it. A lot of the hits were really bad though. Autos from rookies drafted in the late second round that never even stuck on a roster. Best hit I saw was a Vince Carter auto /25. No remarkable hits from the rookie edition breaks I saw either though. I'm still torn!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

SPX 08-09 in an awesome box to break. I picked up a case of it. Wish I hung onto them instead of busting.. didn't think boxes would go for that high... you get a hit per pack... wish I pulled a ROSE, but I did pull a Lebron Signature Block auto... have never seen another one like it & BV is not listed... wonder what the print run on it is...??

Chronology 07-08 is a fun break too.. but expensive for the small amount of cards you get... I am only a few cards away from completing the base set.. love the HOF autos.. I did receive a MJ Timeless Memories auto redemption...

Trilogy 06-07 is nice too.. a hit per pack.. most of the autos & low # patch cards have good BV...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*