`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I need Help on a decision Positive or Negative

Ok I need Help on a decision Positive or Negative
Ok I bought a Signed 8x10 of Randy Fasani off ebay. I know who?!? Well I got it in and it had the corners of the photo bent. Well I contacted the Guy and he was cool and Sent me another. Well I got it in today. And well:
[Image: File245.jpg]

Dinged corners. So well I don't know what to do do I give the guy a Positive for Effort? I mean he did send a second one which probably cost him more then what he made on the Auction. But then does he deserve a Negative because he sent another damaged one? I didn't get an actual good Autoed photo. but..... I don't want to be a jerk. So what do you folks think.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Ok I need Help on a decision Positive or Negative
It depends on how much you paid for it in my opinion. I say leave him a positive feedback and call it a loss, I don't think it's worth a negative because he tried to fix it for you. Also it isn't Andrew Luck. (If it was Luck I would be pretty pissed) Anyway if you still feel shorted I would send him another message.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I agree with above. Its not worth a negative because the seller tried and its not a high priced item. But if you do feel your going to leave negative, I would contact the seller again explaining the situation to see if theres anything else they could do.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Once it is in a frame you wont even notice it.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-07-2012, 02:28 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I agree with above. Its not worth a negative because the seller tried and its not a high priced item. But if you do feel your going to leave negative, I would contact the seller again explaining the situation to see if theres anything else they could do.
That's kinda where I am leaning. I can see he tried. But then I think how can you not notice it when you are packing the photo. That and it isn't really about the money more about the quality. So I want to leave him a positive but then I think of the whole I really didn't get a quality product. Maybe a neutral?
(02-07-2012, 02:36 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Once it is in a frame you wont even notice it.
You know thats a good point I didn't think of. hmmmmmmmm. You may have just saved this guy's rating
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I don't think price or player has anything to do with it.

I wouldn't be happy with the 2nd one and I would contact him again.

The only time he deserves a negative is when he either says, tough, Im not sending another one, or he is no longer willing to help.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

The other point I forgot to add is: did the auction have a photo? Usually you should be able to see any flaw in the item, as I have refrained from buying many cards because of this.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(02-07-2012, 03:10 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: The other point I forgot to add is: did the auction have a photo? Usually you should be able to see any flaw in the item, as I have refrained from buying many cards because of this.
they had a photo but it was cropped so the damage didn't show

I would give him positive IMO it could of happened after he shipped it and during shipping process.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(02-07-2012, 02:01 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: It depends on how much you paid for it in my opinion. I say leave him a positive feedback and call it a loss, I don't think it's worth a negative because he tried to fix it for you. Also it isn't Andrew Luck. (If it was Luck I would be pretty pissed) Anyway if you still feel shorted I would send him another message.
Yeah I agree. He did send you another to try to fix the problem.