`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I need Help on a decision Positive or Negative

RE: Ok I need Help on a decision Positive or Negative
(02-07-2012, 05:55 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: they had a photo but it was cropped so the damage didn't show
That obviously means he knew it was damaged, I would be pretty mad. I like the idea of not seeing it in a frame though!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(02-07-2012, 07:09 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: That obviously means he knew it was damaged, I would be pretty mad. I like the idea of not seeing it in a frame though!
I usually don't frame Autoed pics. The whole light fading them thing but I may do so on this one. I went ahead and gave him a positive but hit him on the condition on the stars and stated condition bad on the comment. I mean he did try but how can you not notice this damage when sending out?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Would someone please help me out and tell who this guy is? Much appreciated! BTW, the OP ended up doing exactly what I would have done.

Usually when I am unhappy but I know the seller didn't do anything on purpose and wasn't rude, I just won't leave any feedback.

I think only 2 or 3 times did I leave a negative. Once was retaliation. I got a negative because the card was only in a top loader (soft sleeve, bubble mailer etc). I was told that that is not enough protection. I needed to do like 10 other steps, even though the card arrived in perfect shape (as did the entire envelope).

The other I was 100% ripped off. After buying a lot of autos I asked the guy if he had any others that weren't listed. He said yes. When I got them they were in such bad condition I swear you would have laughed. Plus, they were all hand signed base cards. At the time I was unaware that I could file claims with paypal and chalked it up as a loss and gave him a negative. I still want to get back at him but I always tell myself to be the bigger man.

Can't remember if there was a third or not.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com