`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone supercollect an NFL bust?

RE: Anyone supercollect an NFL bust?
(01-26-2012, 07:42 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Cool, Eric Smith.
It's sad in today's market that a player like Eric Smith who's played for 6 years has RC's and nothing else, no card since his rookie year of 2006.
Starting Safety at times, Special teams Captain, I wish the old days of 1991 - 1997 were here, he'd have got a bunch more cards.

How big is your collection?? I've got most of his RC's, including two Playoff Contenders where he signed his name with & without #33. He was a 3rd rd pick, but in a Jets draft class that give RC's to 1st rd D'Brickashaw Ferguson, 2nd rd Kellen Clemens, 4th rd Brad Smith & Leon Washington and finally FA RB DonTrell Moore. Eric Smith was limited to big sets to get cards, the Jets also had 3rd rd pick LB Anthony Schlegel of Ohio State. Now he was a bust.

I've got about 30 Erik Ainge autos, not for sale or trade, most of them he's wearing the red Jets QB practice shirt. He appeared on a lot of cards in 2008, I think because there's demand for Tennessee QB's. How big is your collection.
I just did an old school box of 2006 Contenders and got an Eric Smith Au, it isn't here with me so I'm not sure of any inscription or not... but it would definitely be for trade if anybody needs it.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest