Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone supercollect an NFL bust?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am just wondering if anyone started collecting a player right out of college but ended up being a bust. Do we have a Ryan Leaf supercollector?
JP Losman representing.
(01-25-2012, 02:24 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: [ -> ]JP Losman representing.
Have some scans of your PC?
Hahaha hmmm let me think do I?
(01-25-2012, 02:27 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha hmmm let me think do I?
Haha you were actually the first person I thought of when I made this.
Lol!!! I was a DIE-HARD Michael Westbrook collector when he came out of college. I would consider him a bust.
(01-25-2012, 02:27 AM)tsolson Wrote: [ -> ]Haha you were actually the first person I thought of when I made this.
Id say hes a pretty big bust of talent...a ryan leaf collector would have taken a pretty big hit
(01-25-2012, 02:39 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Id say hes a pretty big bust of talent...a ryan leaf collector would have taken a pretty big hit
True, but it wouldn't be as worse if Leaf was present day, there are so many more memorabilia/autograph/numbered cards now it's ridiculous, haha.
(01-25-2012, 02:39 AM)pgrinpdt Wrote: [ -> ]Lol!!! I was a DIE-HARD Michael Westbrook collector when he came out of college. I would consider him a bust.
Do you have scans of your PC?
(01-25-2012, 02:41 AM)tsolson Wrote: [ -> ]True, but it wouldn't be as worse if Leaf was present day, there are so many more memorabilia/autograph/numbered cards now it's ridiculous, haha.

Do you have scans of your PC?
I gotta make some. I had over 550 different cards when I collected him in the 90s. But I just started a month ago from scratch. I should put some of my #d cards that I got lately up. It's fun collecting a non name from the 90s because there is like 13 autos out of 1200 cards. Now a no name has like 200 autos and 400 game used in their rookie year, lol.
(01-25-2012, 02:49 AM)pgrinpdt Wrote: [ -> ]I gotta make some. I had over 550 different cards when I collected him in the 90s. But I just started a month ago from scratch. I should put some of my #d cards that I got lately up. It's fun collecting a non name from the 90s because there is like 13 autos out of 1200 cards. Now a no name has like 200 autos and 400 game used in their rookie year, lol.
Haha that is true, it's funny to see the players who played from the 90's into the early 2000's and how each year they have more and more cards. I collect some Cris Carter, and I probably have most of his cards from his first five or six years, because there weren't as many.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6