`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you get your bubble mailers from?

RE: where do you get your bubble mailers from?
(01-09-2012, 12:03 PM)ceocards Wrote: Ebay - got 200 of 'em for $20 or so shipped.
+1

I buy the 000 by the 500 count for about 11 cents each and the larger 6X4 in 100 lots for cheap..
I use packingprice.com usually..but you can shop around.
I buy 1-2 year's supply at a time and get a break on shipping...
I re-use a lot of ones as well..

I bought 500 for $35 dlvd. a few years ago off of eBay, that works out to 7 cents per envelope. I don't trade a huge amount so I still have 3/4 of the box left.
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(01-09-2012, 12:50 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I get a 10 pack from walmart for 4.00. Lately I have been recycling my envelopes. I peel the labels off,if you can't I will take index cards and place over the labels. Some of my traders prolly seen this. I also take the big envelopes I get and cut them in half and use them. I haven't bought new envelopes in a couple weeks. Just keep re-using. Be creative Smile
I've been doing it this way for a while...+1
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...

(01-09-2012, 11:32 AM)zmhower2469 Wrote: You dont have a walmart near by but you have a staples near by. Where do you live? Mars??? LoL, JK.
LOL its like having no mcdonalds nearby. JK too
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-09-2012, 11:32 AM)zmhower2469 Wrote: You dont have a walmart near by but you have a staples near by. Where do you live? Mars??? LoL, JK.
lol nah downtown houston. i think the nearest walmart is 15-20 min away. thanks for the replys guys.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

(01-09-2012, 12:03 PM)ceocards Wrote: Ebay - got 200 of 'em for $20 or so shipped.
+1

I reuse bubble mailers that are in good condition. Of course I tend to buy more than I sell, so I always have an abundant supply. I am picky about the ones I reuse though as I prefer using ones that are still clean without tears. I then use a piece of paper with their address and tape it on so that it covers my address. I have address labels that I use to cover the return address. I always make sure the mailer is sealed well and is taped shut. I just hate filling landfills with bubble mailers that can easily be reused.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

The Dollar store has them for pretty cheap if you only need a few at a time. I get them in backs off 5 for a buck. They are long and slender ones and fit cards in them perfectly.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I reuse the ones I get cards in, then I just stick them in a large .49 envelope from the post office.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*