`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you get your bubble mailers from?

where do you get your bubble mailers from?
I have been getting mine at target recently. i think its a pack of 6 for around 4$ however for the last month they have been out of stock.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

RE: where do you get your bubble mailers from?
Walmart. They have 5x7's with a water-repellant coating. Packs are comprible in price I think. I saw a tv ad last night that Staples has a sale on their bubble mailers.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Walmart has em 10 for 4$. for smaller ones, and a little more forthe 5x7's
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(01-09-2012, 11:25 AM)ryancholden Wrote: Walmart. They have 5x7's with a water-repellant coating. Packs are comprible in price I think. I saw a tv ad last night that Staples has a sale on their bubble mailers.
thanks i think ill stop by staples and see what they have. i dont have a walmart in my area.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

(01-09-2012, 11:27 AM)sastahl Wrote: thanks i think ill stop by staples and see what they have. i dont have a walmart in my area.
You dont have a walmart near by but you have a staples near by. Where do you live? Mars??? LoL, JK.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

Depends on where you live, in my area the local Kroger grocery store is the cheapest, but i bought a huge box on the bay for decent price, figured it would last me a year or so.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

WALLY WORLD. 10 pack for $2.54...mine are in the section with the cloth and sewing stuff....and you can pick up a blaster while your there..lol
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

If you do a lot of trading and selling then buy wholesale. I bought a bulk box of 150 bubble mailers for like $25 and they have been lasting me for a while.

Ebay - got 200 of 'em for $20 or so shipped.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I get a 10 pack from walmart for 4.00. Lately I have been recycling my envelopes. I peel the labels off,if you can't I will take index cards and place over the labels. Some of my traders prolly seen this. I also take the big envelopes I get and cut them in half and use them. I haven't bought new envelopes in a couple weeks. Just keep re-using. Be creative Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.