`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Question

Question
I have a Bernard Berrian 2007 Philadelphia auto /5 that has no price. Anyone have any idea what they go for? I've looked everywhere to see what people are getting for them, but i seem to be the only one that has one that i know of.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

RE: Question
anyone?
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Hmm. Only thing even remotely similar is this, but it's a RC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-TOPPS-FINES...500wt_1375

I would guess your card would have a BV around $30-40. Just a guess though.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

As far as I was aware, UD didn't do a Philadelphia set in 2007. Do you mean 2009?

Since there are only 5 you set the price. If you are going to sell or trade it get what you feel is the right value, but demand usually decides that for you. Good luck.

Art

It is a 2007 Sajman, and since it is /5, like the above poster said, the demand usually sets the price...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(01-07-2012, 01:04 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: As far as I was aware, UD didn't do a Philadelphia set in 2007. Do you mean 2009?
No, it's a 2007 upper deck philadelphia auto insert /5

(01-07-2012, 01:06 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Since there are only 5 you set the price. If you are going to sell or trade it get what you feel is the right value, but demand usually decides that for you. Good luck.

Art
Thanks, man. I'm trying to trade a guy on here for a Mike Mcneill prestige sp that books for around the price I was asking, but haven't received a response in a couple of days.

(01-07-2012, 01:08 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: It is a 2007 Sajman, and since it is /5, like the above poster said, the demand usually sets the price...
Yeah, and i'm not really sure what a Berrian would book for since I don't collect him.

Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Ok, so I scanned a photo of the Berrian auto that I have, but I don't know how to post the pic on here. Can someone walk me through it step by step? I added it to my photobucket account, but i can't find on here where to add the img code?
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

You can just copy the image code and paste it anywhere in your message.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

So, yeah, here's the 2007 upper deck Philadelphia auto of Berrian I was talking about in my first post.

[Image: IMG_0004_NEW.jpg]
(01-09-2012, 09:40 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: You can just copy the image code and paste it anywhere in your message.

Thank you very much!

Hook 'Em Horns \m/