`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your Opinions do count, so let's hear them, Please.

RE: your Opinions do count, so let's hear them, Please.
I would do a 3. Just take into consideration that he was going to tape the open end together then got side tracked and forgot. 2 would be a pwe unless previously discussed it was to be a PWE. and a 1 would be a pwe with no top loaded and no care at all.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Just my opinion I think you should give him the chance to make it right. The way I ship is I protect them as if they are damaged during the shipping can I replace them. So with low number will get a hard case and I try make sure they couldn’t bend the cards. If they are damaged during the ship I would want to make good on it. I not saying give him a 5 star rating just at least give him a chance to redeem himself.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I wouldn't ding him anything. Even with 100+ trades, the only way he could know he wasn't sending them right would be if something happened to the card. If this is the first time that had happened, how would he have known he shouldn't have shipped it like that? Was it one of those huge top loaders for GU cards?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

It sounds like you made your mind up already. People are giving their opinions and reasons but you are saying that a rookie should get the warning but anyone who has alot of trades should be punished basically. I would say do what you feel you have to. I never leave neg or deduct a star. Though sometimes i should but don't. I think communication is important. Pm them and see what happens. IF no response,or they blow you off.then do what you have to do. Good Luck
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Hi guys. I am actually new to the trading scene and I am making my first few trades here shortly. I think for a new shipper you should give them a little leeway, but with someone that has over 100 trades you would think by then they should have figured out how to ship properly. I was kind of confused on how to package stuff in my first trade, which was to talkntribe. I asked him how he would like the items shipped to protect them and he told me the proper way.
Kevin done

You should probably PM him before and see if he will make it right first; reimburse you money or send you another card that you want. If he can make it right I would just warn him about the shipping then provide a good score.

I always try to balance honesty in feedback, to maintain the integrity of the system and so that others if necessary will be warned, with the person's prior feedback because anyone, even someone with a perfect rating, can make a mistake. I weigh how serious is the mistake, and how reasonable it is that the seller should have been able to prevent it.
X No spamming in signatures

I'd send him a message first. If he's a good trader, I bet he'd be eager to make things right by you. If not, I think it's reasonable to leave the feedback you suggested.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Well I guess I would think you should contact them first. Hell I get busy putting trades in envelopes and forget team bags sometimes, maybe I will for get tape once. I would hope my trader would contact me and give me a chance to make it right. This is the very treason I stopped selling on eBay, people are way to heavy handed on feedback and don't give people a chance to fix mistakes. No matter how long I have been a member or how many trades I do, I still have a chance of making a mistake, so do you. J myo

To me, one of the only reasons for leaving a negative is for cards that aren't properly shipped. Obviously if you dnt get your card or something like that then that's a different story. But Ive had people ship cards to me very late, and ive shipped cards very late (especially recently). Ive also gotten messages saying that one or more cards agreed to in the trade could not be located and ive had that happen to me too. None of that is too bad imo , it happens. As long as there is communication and agreement on things then it works out.

But not shipping the cards properly is rediculous to me. I dnt like when people dnt use penny sleeves, and i hate when the toploader is taped all over the place. Ive never left a negative for that either though. But if i got the card in the condition you did because there was no team bag holding the card in place id be pissed. I dnt have team bags available alot of the time either, but if you take a piece of printing paper and wrap it real tight around the toploader it does the same thing .