`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone know if there is a way to.....

Anyone know if there is a way to.....
Is there any way to look at old auctions on Ebay. I don't mean recent I mean old like within the last few years. I am parting with some very RARE cards and wanna see and compare prices.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: Anyone know if there is a way to.....
nope not that I know of.

Yeah but you have to pay monthly
terapeak
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

There used to be a site that did it but apparently the guy who ran it is done haha
http://mycardfolio.com
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

None that I know of. Good luck with that man ! Hey I thought you had to sell off you collection a while back ? Did you get new ones or just had some put away for a rainy day?

(01-06-2012, 01:40 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: None that I know of. Good luck with that man ! Hey I thought you had to sell off you collection a while back ? Did you get new ones or just had some put away for a rainy day?
I sold my HOF collection and nearly everything else I had accept Thomas stuff. Now I have started selling that too. I have sold 7 cards so far and they weren't tiny either. I have a baby due February 18th I have to worry about. I get 50% to hold for cards and 50% goes to the baby fund.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I just did the baby thing in August and it sucks parting with your stuff!

Let me know if you want something looked up on terapeak, within the last calendar year.

(01-06-2012, 11:52 AM)ericinct Wrote: I just did the baby thing in August and it sucks parting with your stuff!

Let me know if you want something looked up on terapeak, within the last calendar year.
I ws just going to suggest you find someone with a terapeak account
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

I always wondered if there was a way to do that. I remember someone talking about it about a year ago on here. I wanna say it was Jacobystealshome. I know he does a lot of Ebay stuff so it might be worth a PM to see if he knows anything.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(01-06-2012, 01:49 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I sold my HOF collection and nearly everything else I had accept Thomas stuff. Now I have started selling that too. I have sold 7 cards so far and they weren't tiny either. I have a baby due February 18th I have to worry about. I get 50% to hold for cards and 50% goes to the baby fund.
really like the new sig man! It must be tough having to part with your cards. Fortunately I haven't been in that situation, but I do know that new baby on the way is totally worth it!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]