`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with a huge collection

help with a huge collection
Hello everyone I need some ideas or help opinions on what i need to do.Our dad passed away and left a collection of over 40,000 cards and was wondering what or how i would even start to catalog everything and was looking at selling these.Most of these cards have been in plastic since 95 when he closed down his card barn.I have found a ton of rookies nothing graded so I am going to send them out to get graded most of the cards are 1976 -1995.Just wondering on which direction I should go Thanks
Photobucket

RE: help with a huge collection
OOO tough 76-95 are really the junk years. There are a lot of really good rookies though, randy johnson, ken griffey Jr. and biggio just to name a few. Sell the high end ones to collectors, and I really wouldnt worry about the other more common ones.
[Image: MyNewBanner_zps12325c44.jpg]

My Photobucket:
http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/M...ds?src=wap
WILL TRADE FOR ALL MARQUES COLSTON CARDS!

(12-31-2011, 07:14 PM)LongliveStl Wrote: OOO tough 76-95 are really the junk years. There are a lot of really good rookies though, randy johnson, ken griffey Jr. and biggio just to name a few. Sell the high end ones to collectors, and I really wouldnt worry about the other more common ones.
+1! If you do happen to get some graded I would get the best known name RC and in the best condition first!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I have griffeys ripkens a jordan nolan ryan im sending those out first what about having over 4000 topps 1988 baseball someone said about offering a pick list or doing pick lists like 10 plus price of cards on e-bay
Photobucket

Moving anything from 86ish to 95ish will be very HARD. Mass produced era. If you bother I would put them up as lots and take whatever you can get for them. Some you will find it hard to give away.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

If you find any Derek jeter please pm me!!!! Thank you

I'd be interested in the Griffey Jr's

all the rookies and bigger named players i will post in my organizer on here and make them public is that the right way to do it so everyone can see...I am redskin collector so maybe i can do some trades
Photobucket

(01-01-2012, 02:48 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: all the rookies and bigger named players i will post in my organizer on here and make them public is that the right way to do it so everyone can see...I am redskin collector so maybe i can do some trades
You will also have to mark trade away to make a trade on here.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

ok cool thank you
Photobucket