`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Where would you want to have the Fantasy Basketball League?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yahoo.com
40.00%
6 40.00%
ESPN.com
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Fantasy Basketball League

RE: OT: Fantasy Basketball League
So Xstream invites us to a league and destroy almost everybody... Lol

Anyways had a quick comment for you X.. You said we wouldn't be able to discuss a prize. Now I understand if we were talking about money that would be a no no. But I don't think it would be wrong if we talk about the cards. Please advise

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-147...age-1.html
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

(01-11-2012, 04:07 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: So Xstream invites us to a league and destroy almost everybody... Lol

Anyways had a quick comment for you X.. You said we wouldn't be able to discuss a prize. Now I understand if we were talking about money that would be a no no. But I don't think it would be wrong if we talk about the cards. Please advise

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-147...age-1.html
I'm not destroying everyone. lol. I'll answer the other question further when I get back from the gym tonight. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

he destroyed me the first week because I couldnt update my roster. It took me the full week to figure out that I wasnt logged in to drop and change the roster...
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(01-12-2012, 11:20 AM)xarzy Wrote: he destroyed me the first week because I couldnt update my roster. It took me the full week to figure out that I wasnt logged in to drop and change the roster...
You didn't miss that many players, did you?

(01-12-2012, 11:20 AM)xarzy Wrote: he destroyed me the first week because I couldnt update my roster. It took me the full week to figure out that I wasnt logged in to drop and change the roster...
IDK..he won the next week and is winning again this week..i think its more the strength of his team than anything..

I missed the draft but seem to be holding my own after a rough first week..

[Image: arod.gif]

I missed most of the draft also....and X is killing me this week. It would also help if I didn't spend so much time on here and Ebay and spent some time with my lineup.lol. Sometimes I forget about it completly. I wish it was more like football as in setting the lineup without having to worry about too many injuries. But Im now realizing why they say fantasy nasketball is like chess compared to football being like checkers.

(01-12-2012, 01:22 PM)quavis Wrote: I missed most of the draft also....and X is killing me this week. It would also help if I didn't spend so much time on here and Ebay and spent some time with my lineup.lol. Sometimes I forget about it completly. I wish it was more like football as in setting the lineup without having to worry about too many injuries. But Im now realizing why they say fantasy nasketball is like chess compared to football being like checkers.
I have yet to make a move on my lineup since the season started, so I don't know how I'm killing you guys. Smile This is one reason why I choose so many categories though; this way whoever has superstars doesn't necessarily win because they have more points, rebounds, and shoot better, but it's about efficiency of a team. I don't have one player on my team that averages more than 16.8 ppg. Smile

Yes, Fantasy Basketball isn't as simple as a lot of people think. However, one thing I'll say is that you can set your lineups in advance in case you think you're going to miss some days. I normally might miss the weekend so I might do it on Friday for the entire weekend. That way you don't have to worry about getting on there as much. You just have to remember to hit submit after you set your lineup for each day.

Now, I do have two players (horford and noah) who are DTD, so I might have to change my lineup some, but only if they are really injured. Smile

It also is a lot rougher this season with the compacted schedule...I had 2 studs (Rose and Lawson) who missed games yesterday due to foot injuries that they normally would have had a day off to rest and not miss time..

I have made a ton of moves so far, mostly because i wasnt available for the draft and im trying to strentghen some positions..
[Image: arod.gif]

Thanks for the tips X! Im gonna have to try that to save some face.
Gotta work on my sig........
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]