`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Where would you want to have the Fantasy Basketball League?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yahoo.com
40.00%
6 40.00%
ESPN.com
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Fantasy Basketball League

RE: OT: Fantasy Basketball League
So is the draft happening today? I got an email from ESPN saying that if we do not have enough teams the draft will be postponed? Just curious either way.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I would like to join if a spot is open!
I collect Michael Jordan...

(12-18-2011, 03:04 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: So is the draft happening today? I got an email from ESPN saying that if we do not have enough teams the draft will be postponed? Just curious either way.
I got the same e-mail. I am looking forward to doing the draft tonight. I'm trying to see if I can help getting people to join up. I think only xstream is the only one who can add people. Still trying to figure out espn's layout. I'm use to yahoo's fantasy leagues.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(12-18-2011, 03:27 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: I got the same e-mail. I am looking forward to doing the draft tonight. I'm trying to see if I can help getting people to join up. I think only xstream is the only one who can add people. Still trying to figure out espn's layout. I'm use to yahoo's fantasy leagues.
Do you know if we have to have 20 teams to start the league? In all the leagues I have done we have had way less than 20 teams. I have never done Fantasy Basketball, so this will be very new to me!

(12-18-2011, 03:46 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Do you know if we have to have 20 teams to start the league? In all the leagues I have done we have had way less than 20 teams. I have never done Fantasy Basketball, so this will be very new to me!
if jason changes the settings for the number of teams to the number of people confirmed we will still be able to draft on time.

(12-18-2011, 04:05 PM)libs021 Wrote: if jason changes the settings for the number of teams to the number of people confirmed we will still be able to draft on time.
I've never been a manager of a league. I see that we have 10 people joined and 1 invited. Hopefully we'll be able to start on time.

(12-18-2011, 04:49 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: I've never been a manager of a league. I see that we have 10 people joined and 1 invited. Hopefully we'll be able to start on time.
It doesnt look like we are going to be able to start on time. It is less than a hour away from the proposed draft time and my page no longer shows the countdown timer. Maybe it will reappear but I am not sure.

If you guys are not able to start on time for some reason, I'll join and have my team registered tonight... just let me know.
I collect Michael Jordan...

(12-18-2011, 05:24 PM)rudolphbeezhold Wrote: If you guys are not able to start on time for some reason, I'll join and have my team registered tonight... just let me know.
PM xstreaminsanity your e-mail and he'll send you an invite (if there still is time).
(12-18-2011, 05:19 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: It doesnt look like we are going to be able to start on time. It is less than a hour away from the proposed draft time and my page no longer shows the countdown timer. Maybe it will reappear but I am not sure.
I saw the same thing. Also, the number of teams for the league changed.

(12-18-2011, 05:36 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: PM xstreaminsanity your e-mail and he'll send you an invite (if there still is time).

I saw the same thing. Also, the number of teams for the league changed.
So is the draft happening in 10 minutes or no? ahah!