`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyward pricing error?

Heyward pricing error?
I have 3 Heyward auto's, 2 that are 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractors. The blue chrome refractor #/250 has a lower value than the reg refractor #/500, shouldn't the blue be the higher of the two? The base chrome AU seems to be correct.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Heyward pricing error?
Blue Ref should definitely be higher thanthe base refractor, especially with how popular blues are these days.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

I would say the same. It has to be an error!

they probably got the prices swapped from one to the other
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks for the input.... it was the opposite a few weeks ago, maybe the site upgrade this month has something to do with it? Worth double checking cards before comitting to a trade.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered