`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Message Board Hall of Fame

RE: Message Board Hall of Fame
disagree with feedback, as I personally had a members leave crappy feedback out of spite. I understand they don't have to be giving away freebies to be nominated, but the previous post cited mostly freebies for their reasoning. A HOF should be HOF and all encompassing IMO. No need for breaking it off in pieces (again JMO)
(12-13-2011, 12:02 PM)shezdoni Wrote: You are correct, to be nominated for the HOF a person does not have to be a trader or give freebies away, it is someone who is well respected by most of the members of the board.

There will also be a Trader/Seller HOF in which the trader that has had the most completed trades, the least neg-neutral feedback, etc for the year will earn that nomination

As well as the Legends HOF nomination, which will be a a member who has been active on the site for 5 years or more.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Plus 1 on feedback. Some people get angry for little reasons and leave neutral or even negative.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

The feedback thing should be scrubbed then because anyone with anything other than positive feedback isn't going to want that as a criteria...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-13-2011, 11:39 AM)ft28jags Wrote: why is freebies the key to hof status (at least that's how I read this post). goredsgo1 and 2 (same guy) gave out freebies...do we need to have a reminder of how that member screwed over numerous people. Freebies don't make a hof member.
speaking of him-anyone have his address?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MAN, how in the world is anybody going to be able to vote for a HOF member when we cant even figure out or agree on what the criteria should be? if anything, this seriously just needs to be a blind vote with no criteria what so ever except be a member of this forum. seems like the best option to me.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

like the thought process
(12-13-2011, 01:27 PM)nthnoak Wrote: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MAN, how in the world is anybody going to be able to vote for a HOF member when we cant even figure out or agree on what the criteria should be? if anything, this seriously just needs to be a blind vote with no criteria what so ever except be a member of this forum. seems like the best option to me.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Maybe floyd can make one of those polls and make it private so people can vote like that after we say have 20 or so noms....

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(12-13-2011, 02:43 PM)p18mann Wrote: Maybe floyd can make one of those polls and make it private so people can vote like that after we say have 20 or so noms....
If you guys end up doing this I can do that, 10 is the max though for a poll
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

best way to go imo
(12-13-2011, 04:29 PM)floydtown Wrote: If you guys end up doing this I can do that, 10 is the max though for a poll
My Flickr

(12-13-2011, 12:02 PM)shezdoni Wrote: There will also be a Trader/Seller HOF in which the trader that has had the most completed trades, the least neg-neutral feedback, etc for the year will earn that nomination
Lifetime (at least since beta site, which is all the current #'s include) I think I've got that one. I know for a while it was me, wiser & the great 48 were in a tight battle. Unless someone else went on a huge trading spree recently.

Not sure about the last year - anyone got more than 278?

And yes...that sound you hear is me tooting my own horn Smile

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.