`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Message Board Hall of Fame

RE: Message Board Hall of Fame
(12-12-2011, 10:57 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Everyone needs to be quiet and give me my Hof tag. Do it or i will take a vacation again
oh heavens the queen is back.
just give it to em'
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Ok...now thats settled. Can i get my Hof tag now? Thks
Insert Banner.

There is no begging now, c'mon! Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Lol. Seems like a novel idea. I just hope im part of this clicky thingy
Insert Banner.

(12-12-2011, 11:20 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Lol. Seems like a novel idea. I just hope im part of this clicky thingy
Dang! all this time i thought the clicky thingy was for my TV....Huh..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(12-12-2011, 11:20 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Lol. Seems like a novel idea. I just hope im part of this clicky thingy
lol Smile

why is freebies the key to hof status (at least that's how I read this post). goredsgo1 and 2 (same guy) gave out freebies...do we need to have a reminder of how that member screwed over numerous people. Freebies don't make a hof member.
(12-12-2011, 06:20 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I'm not sure if your comment was directed at me or not, but I wasn't complaining about being in or not being in the clique, but was just trying to offer another point of view.

I like the point here that states everyone knows the good members for the most part and would like to add that I think these members also probably don't even want more recognition than they already get, although that's just my opinion.

I know this thread is a yay or nay thread to gauge interest in the idea and not the nominating thread, but it may help some who are on the fence.

chibearsboy - gives freebies pretty much all the time, holds great contest's (more freebies), has a fantastic attitude on the forums and has 3000+ posts.
mik253 - gives freebies frequently even if most people don't know he does, very fair trader with a collection to die for, WANTS press pass autos (that is unusual by itself).
koolkellygirl - I don't know anyone who will welcome a newbie more than kelly, sends freebies and has a great attitude on the forum.
deuce6000 - helps a lot of members by answering questions no one else bothers with, hasn't posted for a month, but was active most of the year. Does this disqualify him? A practice squad player or injured player still gets a ring. almost 5000 posts for this guy
floydtown - As a mod floydtown contributes on a daily basis. As luck would have it he is also a fantastic person and shows patience most of us just do not have. A honest and fair trader as well. Mods qualify?
rogue656 - This member is the definition of a contributing member with all the Sigs made and wanted nothing in return.
wtsjr - Member appreciation Month and random freebies sent out. Answers questions personally even though I am sure he is very busy. Employees qualify?

I have heard of more forum members that give out freebies or are frequent forum posters in support of a lot of members. They give out a smile or a shoulder when needed all the time. You know who you are, but I will list some I know are great, but have had little trading or conversation with myself.

0264roadrunner1964
all day baby
Bakerman8419
duchovny2
itsdagooch
Mrgonzodad
rickywilliams34
ripkenfan72
sensei322
thegreat48
Biglump007
branesergen
rgf17
sconnienation3
spazmatastic

Sorry if I left any deserving members out, I certainly didn't mean to.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Ftjags, it IS more than that. I don't neccesarily think that the member has to even be a trader. There are many productive, easy to approach members here on the board that deserve notice.
I have pm'd a bunch of people just to ask a question and most of the time gotten answers back
I have approached members about trades and have worked things out to get a card I needed, or vice-versa
and, many of us tend to get chatty once in a while, but it is all in fun.

The HOF should take in many considerations...But, since the title of the original post is "Message Board HOF", then first and foremost, it should be someone who is fairly active on the message board...Again, JMHO
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

KKG, just the way I read the post, which is why I said that. I agree with that there are many productive members on this board. I think it should be the boards period (trading and talk). I personally haven't always been on talk, but I know I've been trading and have traded with ALOT of members here.
(12-13-2011, 11:49 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Ftjags, it IS more than that. I don't neccesarily think that the member has to even be a trader. There are many productive, easy to approach members here on the board that deserve notice.
I have pm'd a bunch of people just to ask a question and most of the time gotten answers back
I have approached members about trades and have worked things out to get a card I needed, or vice-versa

The HOF should take in many considerations...But, since the title of the original post is "Message Board HOF", then first and foremost, it should be someone who is fairly active on the message board...Again, JMHO
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-13-2011, 11:49 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Ftjags, it IS more than that. I don't neccesarily think that the member has to even be a trader. There are many productive, easy to approach members here on the board that deserve notice.

You are correct, to be nominated for the HOF a person does not have to be a trader or give freebies away, it is someone who is well respected by most of the members of the board.

There will also be a Trader/Seller HOF in which the trader that has had the most completed trades, the least neg-neutral feedback, etc for the year will earn that nomination

As well as the Legends HOF nomination, which will be a a member who has been active on the site for 5 years or more.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35