`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunday Trade Thread! (A.J. Green, TJ Yates, McFadden & More)

Sunday Trade Thread! (A.J. Green, TJ Yates, McFadden & More)
Trading for Patriots (Wes Welker, Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, and Shane Vereen), Cam Newton Auto, Aaron Rodgers, and Boston Bruins. Not looking to trade down.

/25
[Image: DSC04056.jpg]

[Image: DSC04069.jpg]

/50
[Image: DSC04070.jpg]

[Image: DSC04023.jpg]

[Image: DSC04037.jpg]

[Image: DSC03849.jpg]

[Image: DSC04027.jpg]

[Image: DSC03859.jpg]

I have a lot more in my org.

Also have this available for a Tom Brady Auto
[Image: DSC03961.jpg]

RE: Sunday Trade Thread! (A.J. Green, TJ Yates, McFadden & More)
Some really nice stuff there...like the pujols, young, aj green (set building) and McFadden (already have one like it though...)...wold you trade for anyone else or just the ones listed? Was in a certified break last night and pulled all the patriots mentioned Jersey cards from it..please let me know...thanks
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-04-2011, 09:46 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Some really nice stuff there...like the pujols, young, aj green (set building) and McFadden (already have one like it though...)...wold you trade for anyone else or just the ones listed? Was in a certified break last night and pulled all the patriots mentioned Jersey cards from it..please let me know...thanks
Hey. That's mainly all I am looking for right now. However, I will consider HOFers. Did your group pull anything decent from Certified, because i was in a group break of it on friday. We did an 8 Box Case and was absolutely horrible. The T.J. Yates Mirror Gold Auto /25 was the best hit! There were no good rookies pulled or HOFers. Best rookie pulled was Daniel Thomas. I'm staying far away from Certified from now on!

(12-04-2011, 09:51 AM)pietroskim Wrote: Hey. That's mainly all I am looking for right now. However, I will consider HOFers. Did your group pull anything decent from Certified, because i was in a group break of it on friday. We did an 8 Box Case and was absolutely horrible. The T.J. Yates Mirror Gold Auto /25 was the best hit! There were no good rookies pulled or HOFers. Best rookie pulled was Daniel Thomas. I'm staying far away from Certified from now on!
The pats were the best team and I got em....pulled a Jersey from each one of the members mentioned in your title.....plmk, I would really like work something out
Bucket

check me on the dez thanks and possibly mcfadden

PM me if I have anything in my bucket for the Yates.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(12-04-2011, 10:53 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: The pats were the best team and I got em....pulled a Jersey from each one of the members mentioned in your title.....plmk, I would really like work something out
I'm not looking to trade down. Just looking for High-End Autos of those players. Do you have a scan of Suh Finest Patch Auto?

(12-04-2011, 11:52 AM)pietroskim Wrote: I'm not looking to trade down. Just looking for High-End Autos of those players. Do you have a scan of Suh Finest Patch Auto?
It should be in my bucket but its involved in a trade right now...
Bucket

(12-04-2011, 12:12 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: It should be in my bucket but its involved in a trade right now...
Oh, ok. It's a plain patch so i'm not interested then.

Can you check me for the TJ Yates?