`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Epic ITG UM11 Irbe Haul: 8 for 12...Not Too Shabby :)

My Epic ITG UM11 Irbe Haul: 8 for 12...Not Too Shabby :)
After a long wait, the last piece that I have managed to acquire from UM11 has finally arrived. This brings my final tally to 8 of the 12 total cards made (the other four are 1/1s).

Here is the list of what I have pictured:

Scan #1 (History of the Franchise in Net: San Jose (#/9), Ultimate Goalie Legend Jersey/Auto (#/24), Ultimate Goalie Legend Jersey/Glove (#/24), Goalie Generations (#/24))

[Image: irbeum11p1.jpg]

Scan #2 (Past, Present, Future Silver (#/24), Past, Present, Future Gold (1/1!), History of the Franchise in Net: HAR/CAR Silver (#/9), History of the Franchise in Net: HAR/CAR Gold (1/1!))

[Image: irbeum11p2.jpg]

These two one of ones were the two that I absolutely knew I had to have right away, not only because of my Irbe psychosis Wink , but because of my status as a Caniac. These two 1/1s are now great pieces in my Irbe collection, my goalies collection, and my Hurricanes collection.

Comments are always welcome, however rudeness or ignorantly accusatory comments will not be tolerated whatsoever.

RE: My Epic ITG UM11 Irbe Haul: 8 for 12...Not Too Shabby :)
just amazing congrats

on some nice pc gems
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Great stuff Bruce, always love the Irbe additions.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Whoa...that History of a Franchise awesome. Great stuff.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(11-28-2011, 07:52 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Whoa...that History of a Franchise awesome. Great stuff.
yea, I was talking to the guy who pulled it.. he even took the time to tell me about the mem of the 2 Whalers players as I drooled away that night

(11-28-2011, 07:58 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: yea, I was talking to the guy who pulled it.. he even took the time to tell me about the mem of the 2 Whalers players as I drooled away that night
Haha, yeah these cards are like a timewarp. Did you refer that collector to Bruce?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(11-28-2011, 08:03 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Haha, yeah these cards are like a timewarp. Did you refer that collector to Bruce?
the guy who pulled it, of whom Bruce got it from

God I love that History of the franchise SJ card... Still havnt been able to track one down for myself. I just wish they wouldve put Steve Shields, Jeff Hackett or Kelly Hrudey on the card instead of Niemi. Just not a Niemi fan, and after only 1 season I dont think he deserves to be on a history of the franchise in net card...

Great cards tho. BTW theres a Topps Gold Label Black 1/1 Irbe on ebay right now. Kinda dissapointed that the only difference on that card is the 1/1 on the back, and its not even stamped on there, it looks like someone rubbed it out with an eraser. Good luck with the bidding
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(11-28-2011, 11:23 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Great cards tho. BTW theres a Topps Gold Label Black 1/1 Irbe on ebay right now. Kinda dissapointed that the only difference on that card is the 1/1 on the back, and its not even stamped on there, it looks like someone rubbed it out with an eraser. Good luck with the bidding
fyi that seller had a few cards pulled from the bay for having 2 fake patches/mem on ITG brand cards

AMAZING PICK UPS FOR THE PC!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!