`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I have been late shipping your trades here is why....my masterpiece is almost done

RE: If I have been late shipping your trades here is why....my masterpiece is almost done
I remember when you started that house. It looks really great John it came out awesome...now get back to trading so i can get more triple threads...Man! lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: If I have been late shipping your trades here is why....my masterpiece is almost done
Great job John!!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

John that is some great work. Definitely deserve the Tim the Toolman Grunt- aaaRR aaaRR aaaRR!!!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(11-15-2011, 09:43 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: I remember when you started that house. It looks really great John it came out awesome...now get back to trading so i can get more triple threads...Man! lol
i started it a few weeks after i signed onto this site lol...ive been working on it the whole time
(11-15-2011, 09:39 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: That is one heck of a transformation and a sharp looking place. Congrats!
thank you
(11-15-2011, 09:46 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Great job John!!
thank you also
(11-15-2011, 09:47 PM)talkntribe Wrote: John that is some great work. Definitely deserve the Tim the Toolman Grunt- aaaRR aaaRR aaaRR!!!
thank you too

Beautiful John, Nice job!
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

That does not even look like the same house. Looks good though. How many gallons of sweat and blood went into it???

Nice work - when you're done can you make a swing up to Iowa? We're still waiting to get windows replaced from the windstorm we had this summer (long story - insurance delays/contractor delays).

Once we get them replaced (hopefully within the next week) - I think I finally convinced my wife to let me use one of the spare bedrooms for a card room too.

That is one talent I wish I had - you did a fantastic job!

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(11-16-2011, 09:41 AM)ceocards Wrote: Nice work - when you're done can you make a swing up to Iowa? We're still waiting to get windows replaced from the windstorm we had this summer (long story - insurance delays/contractor delays).

Once we get them replaced (hopefully within the next week) - I think I finally convinced my wife to let me use one of the spare bedrooms for a card room too.

That is one talent I wish I had - you did a fantastic job!
thanks alot. i have 4 bedrooms upstairs and only 1 kid so far so maybe i can convince my wife to have a card room for now. I seriously doubt it though lol

Thanks for all the comments, i appreciate it

Time for you to come to Texas and build my dream home. 6 bedrooms upsatairs with 2 master bedrooms. a bathroom up stairs and underneath the stairs I need a guest bathroom.
Floor level has 2 living rooms, dining room, a walk in pantry about 10 feet long, and huge kitchen. and a game room
The basement will be wide open except for a space 50x50 and that will be my office area. The rest of it will have ping pong table, air hockey, wii, pool table, and a wet bar. with about 20 beds that recess in the wall when my freinds are to drunk to drive.

Once that is done I will have you work on my yard Will cover that once the house is done.

Really that house looks great.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]