`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Curtis Granderson?

Where's Curtis Granderson?
Why has'nt Topps made a Curtis Granderson auto as a Yankee? He's played for 2 years now, and with his monster year last year, you'd think they would have 1 by now. Also thinking the same about David Robertson, and to a lesser extent Rafael Soriano.

RE: Where's Curtis Granderson?
You really just want me to have to spend more money right? As a Yankees fan, I would love a Granderson and Robertson autograph.

well technically it's been a year and a half because he was traded at the deadline in 2010. I'm sure we'll see plenty of Granderson 1/1 cards in the future.

David Robertson? I don't even know who that is...and Soriano was traded right before the season started wasn't he?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(11-11-2011, 09:10 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: well technically it's been a year and a half because he was traded at the deadline in 2010. I'm sure we'll see plenty of Granderson 1/1 cards in the future.
Granderson was traded in the off season between 2009 and 2010.

B5K, how do you not know who David Robertson is? He made this years AL All-Star team, and is 1 of the most dominant set-up men in baseball.

(11-12-2011, 11:22 AM)murrylove Wrote: set-up men
That's why
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

David Robertson had the best ERA out of every reliever this year. He will probably finish top 15 on the CY Young ballot in the AL.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Just a heads up. I mailed a card TTM to yankees stadium to Gaderson and he sent back a card of his own autographed very nicley. the card he sent is a yankees pen stripe with his pic and stats. Took about 2 months return time. Might try that if you like the TTM. He will return your cards unsighned by the way so dont waste shipping them, just a lor will work. hope that helps.