`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When will we see 2011 TTT and Topps Update in OPG?

RE: When will we see 2011 TTT and Topps Update in OPG?
(10-21-2011, 10:07 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I personally think that in this day and age we dont get prices within weeks after a product is realeased is due to eBay. I think that alot of what the price is going to be is determined by what cardssell for on the bay. Therefore someone has to "monitor" sales of a perticular item before they can list it in beckett. I mean after all what is a card worth, only what someone is willing to pay for it right?
what percentage of cards do you think are sold on ebay versus everywhere else?

people pay more at LCS (or wherever locally) because they have the piece of mind of seeing the card before buying, and the immediacy of getting their purchase right then. ebay sale prices are lower because they dont offer that. basing pricing on ebay would be lunacy, except for cards with the lowest of print runs

(10-21-2011, 10:46 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: what percentage of cards do you think are sold on ebay versus everywhere else?

people pay more at LCS (or wherever locally) because they have the piece of mind of seeing the card before buying, and the immediacy of getting their purchase right then. ebay sale prices are lower because they dont offer that. basing pricing on ebay would be lunacy, except for cards with the lowest of print runs
in that light I doubt beckett is out doing much research of what cards are selling for in LCS' across the country. I highly doubt their prices are based off what shops are selling them for non-internet based
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(10-21-2011, 10:51 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: in that light I doubt beckett is out doing much research of what cards are selling for in LCS' across the country. I highly doubt their prices are based off what shops are selling them for non-internet based
actually, that is exactly what they have folks do. they have contributors from across the country

they wont ever give out the exact way prices are given, but it's not just sales (local or internet), obviously. price point of the set matters, how much the set has historically sold for in recent years...that will help develop baselines for commons, semi-stars, etc

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTT loaded..... thanks fellas....

Now how about 2011 A&G Glossy? ha
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(10-12-2011, 11:15 AM)mjanooz Wrote: Can we get a time frame when the OPG will list new releases...

Also the TTT base to /1500 is numbered incorrectly.... My base do not reflect the actual in the OPG... I do not see any GU or autos listed yet...

Please advise.... Thanks mods.
Does anyone know when the pricing for the TTT will be added?