`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When will we see 2011 TTT and Topps Update in OPG?

When will we see 2011 TTT and Topps Update in OPG?
Can we get a time frame when the OPG will list new releases...

Also the TTT base to /1500 is numbered incorrectly.... My base do not reflect the actual in the OPG... I do not see any GU or autos listed yet...

Please advise.... Thanks mods.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: When will we see 2011 TTT and Topps Update in OPG?
Been wondering the same thing...and i love your Cano collection! I wish I had some extra money to buy his high end rookie cards
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

In the Beckett box break video of Triple Threads they made a plea to Topps or dealers, or collectors to send them a final checklist so they can input the cards.

The base cards are loaded.
(10-12-2011, 06:44 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: The base cards are loaded.
I meant not all of the base cards are loaded. I tried 2 John Smoltz and there was nothing for results. TTT that is.

I see they are starting to correct the TTT base... they are starting to match up number wise... Here is my shocker, they are sent boxes to open by the manufacturers but the manufacturers don't supply a checklist?

Seems a bit bass akwards. ?

I see we have Topps Update, Topps Town and Diamond Duos in, no wal mart, target, Kimbrel or Topps 60 yet...

(10-12-2011, 12:40 PM)ja1091 Wrote: Been wondering the same thing...and i love your Cano collection! I wish I had some extra money to buy his high end rookie cards
Thanks.. 700+ and counting... I got a little discouraged yesterday when I was shown a Cano photobucket of a collection that honestly wipes mine off the face of the earth....I got a lot of $work$ to do...!!!

I see Topps Update is almost done... Still missing the game used and autos.....I see Triple Threads still only has base listed....

I see Finest is completely done and that product just came out 5 days ago? I gotta say... quit busting boxes and get to work! Bowman Chrome is already in Wal Mart.

CHOP CHOP....and back away from the cardboard....

Beckett should issue a thread of some sort of when these products will be updated in the OPG... Communication is key......

Sorry for venting...

Kind of annoying that Beckett doesn't give you the option of adding a card to a trade that they haven't listed yet.

Kind of rediculos that TTT game used and autos are not listed yet!

Isn't this place the foremost marketing tool for pricing? Geez, weeks later. Crickets...

(10-14-2011, 10:49 AM)mjanooz Wrote: I see they are starting to correct the TTT base... they are starting to match up number wise... Here is my shocker, they are sent boxes to open by the manufacturers but the manufacturers don't supply a checklist?

Seems a bit bass akwards. ?

I see we have Topps Update, Topps Town and Diamond Duos in, no wal mart, target, Kimbrel or Topps 60 yet...

Thanks.. 700+ and counting... I got a little discouraged yesterday when I was shown a Cano photobucket of a collection that honestly wipes mine off the face of the earth....I got a lot of $work$ to do...!!!
The Kimbrel and Topps 60 were added to the regular lists from the Topps set. They do not separate them out as being in the Update set. I already added them to my Topps Update organize. The only cards from Update that I haven't found in the price guide are the All-Star Relics and the short prints, but I haven't checked yet this morning.

I guess I will do Finest today and I too am waiting on the Topps Triple Threads as I just bought 3 of the relics off E-bay.

(10-18-2011, 01:40 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Kind of rediculos that TTT game used and autos are not listed yet!

Isn't this place the foremost marketing tool for pricing? Geez, weeks later. Crickets...
A.) They only know what is out there if Topps TELLS them. If Topps doesn't tell them anything, they have to get market data on EVERY CARD in the set on their own. That will take a very long time.

B.) You really won't get anywhere asking the volunteer forum mods to make comments on when/how the OPG will be updated.

I have a theory: I think Topps is intentionally not providing checklist information. Their checklists have been utter crap lately. (Marquee anyone?) I think they wait so people will buy a bunch of boxes without seeing what a train wreck the checklist really is.