`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ebay Advice

RE: Ebay Advice
(10-28-2011, 01:09 PM)talkntribe Wrote: [quote='shezdoni' pid='1758952' dateline='1319815662']
not trying to offend you here, but stop being so stupid about this.

Go to Walmart, Target, RiteAid, etc.. Buy a Greendot MoneyPak, cost $4.95, put a deposit it on it, like $20 etc... Go home, log on to paypal, and use that to deposit the money into your paypal account, it is an IMMEDIATE deposit, no waiting, and saves alot of hassles.

https://www.moneypak.com/AboutMoneyPak.aspx

[/quote

I can't re-open a paypal account. If i make a new account it will shut down. Does this money pack give my personal info to paypal? I lost alot of money because of paypal. I'm still trying to recover funds that were taken from us. So if i can create a paypal account without giving bank and sss info then maybe i'll try. I don't trust them anymore!
Did you read the info on the link for Money Pak?

Quote:Why should I use MoneyPak to fund my PayPal account?
MoneyPak lets you enjoy the benefits of PayPal without a credit card or bank account – avoid interest charges and bank fees. Now you can turn the cash in your wallet into instant spending power anywhere PayPal is accepted – including eBay!

And GreenDot only ask for your private info if you buy one of their refillable debit cards, and they need that to make your personalized card.

It does limit how much you can deposit onto the MoneyPak for PayPal per month, and that is $2500 per year I believe, and that is because of Federal Laws requiring notification to them of deposits or withdrawals of large amounts of cash.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Ebay Advice
(10-28-2011, 02:04 AM)elberson Wrote: leave the negative to worn others
I agree; you have to PUNISH people like this for their poor CS.