`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ebay Advice

Ebay Advice
I won an auction on the 5th of this month. Seller got the payment and cashed 4 days later. Seller told me the day he received that he would be sending out the item either that same day or the next. Well on monday i emailed the seller because i haven't gotten anything. He replied that evening saying it would go out in the morning. 4 days later and nothing. Its been almost 2 weeks since he cashed the payment. He told me he is to busy. He is a new seller under 60 deals. I don't want to hound the guy but think a time frame on when he will be sending isn't much to ask. Any thoughts? I can't stand when people make people wait for things. They don't message the person. When they finally do its because they are busy. So is everyone else. IF they are so busy why sell. You have an obligation to fill. Take responsibility.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Ebay Advice
F that guy. This is why I use paypal.

(10-28-2011, 12:37 AM)PadresFan86 Wrote: F that guy. This is why I use paypal.
+1

PayPal has turned into a must of online buying....too many scumbags out there. There are things you can do, like calling his local PD and explaining you have proof that he cashed your payment, etc....but it's pretty time consuming and they may give you the tough break excuse.

If you would have used PayPal, you could have filed a claim.....just a few clicks and if tracking isn't provided within 7 days of filing, you'll get your $ back.

leave the negative to worn others
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Message him and then call/e-mail eBay and tell them what is happening, you can still file a case..
Then he will send card and then you give him a NEGATIVE to warn others..

(10-28-2011, 08:39 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Message him and then call/e-mail eBay and tell them what is happening, you can still file a case..
Then he will send card and then you give him a NEGATIVE to warn others..
Yes, definitely wait until you get the card to leave a negative!
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

(10-28-2011, 12:15 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I won an auction on the 5th of this month. Seller got the payment and cashed 4 days later. Seller told me the day he received that he would be sending out the item either that same day or the next. Well on monday i emailed the seller because i haven't gotten anything. He replied that evening saying it would go out in the morning. 4 days later and nothing. Its been almost 2 weeks since he cashed the payment. He told me he is to busy. He is a new seller under 60 deals. I don't want to hound the guy but think a time frame on when he will be sending isn't much to ask. Any thoughts? I can't stand when people make people wait for things. They don't message the person. When they finally do its because they are busy. So is everyone else. IF they are so busy why sell. You have an obligation to fill. Take responsibility.
not trying to offend you here, but stop being so stupid about this.

Go to Walmart, Target, RiteAid, etc.. Buy a Greendot MoneyPak, cost $4.95, put a deposit it on it, like $20 etc... Go home, log on to paypal, and use that to deposit the money into your paypal account, it is an IMMEDIATE deposit, no waiting, and saves alot of hassles.

https://www.moneypak.com/AboutMoneyPak.aspx
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I say if he's new, see how often he gets feedback through his profile and also check his other feedback to see if he's shipped anything between now and then. If there's nothing there to indicate he's a really active eBayer, wait a week. If you get it within that week, ding him on shipping time, but don't leave him a negative. After that week, if you still don't have your stuff, THEN leave negative feedback at your discretion. It sucks having to wait so long to get your stuff, but you really don't know WHAT is going on over there. You can ding him in other ways through eBay's star ratings. Also, in your comment say something like, "extremely slow to ship" but still leave the positive as long as you get your item relatively soon.

lol i am having the same things happen 2 me right now with something i bought and it has been almost 3 weeks and still have only heard like 1 thing from the seller
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

[quote='shezdoni' pid='1758952' dateline='1319815662']
not trying to offend you here, but stop being so stupid about this.

Go to Walmart, Target, RiteAid, etc.. Buy a Greendot MoneyPak, cost $4.95, put a deposit it on it, like $20 etc... Go home, log on to paypal, and use that to deposit the money into your paypal account, it is an IMMEDIATE deposit, no waiting, and saves alot of hassles.

https://www.moneypak.com/AboutMoneyPak.aspx

[/quote

I can't re-open a paypal account. If i make a new account it will shut down. Does this money pack give my personal info to paypal? I lost alot of money because of paypal. I'm still trying to recover funds that were taken from us. So if i can create a paypal account without giving bank and sss info then maybe i'll try. I don't trust them anymore!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.