`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: DEZ BRYANT BASE & INSERTS

WTTF: DEZ BRYANT BASE & INSERTS
I AM LOOKING TO LOAD UP ON SOME OF THE LOWER END CARDS NOW AS WELL TO MAKE MY DEZ PC LOOK GOOD. PLEASE PM ME TO CHECK YOU AND I WILL. THANK YOU-ADRIAN
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: WTTF: DEZ BRYANT BASE & INSERTS
Adrian- collecting all dez? or just Rookie year Dez?

I think I am gonna start looking for Von Miller cards, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-18-2011, 02:38 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Adrian- collecting all dez? or just Rookie year Dez?
all dez bro! don't let JNC butt in....lol jk JNC...no really stay out of this Smile
(10-18-2011, 02:41 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I think I am gonna start looking for Von Miller cards, lol!
lmao!!!!! you do that and bring them my way!!!!!!
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Oh I am in it alright by you posting this thread! I am not gonna butt in, not my style, but I think I will start me up a little Von Miller PC, what do you think??? Smile Then I will use those Aggie cards to light my BBQ pit! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Haha god I might as well start a dez xollection now too...I guess its the in thing...
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-18-2011, 02:50 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Oh I am in it alright by you posting this thread! I am not gonna butt in, not my style, but I think I will start me up a little Von Miller PC, what do you think??? Smile Then I will use those Aggie cards to light my BBQ pit! Big Grin
we will see who gets the LAST laugh come Aggies vs longhorns!!!...bro we might put 50 on yall...and it will be the last laugh since yall don't want to play us anymore once we SECede
(10-18-2011, 02:54 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Haha god I might as well start a dez xollection now too...I guess its the in thing...
in my eyes Dez is the best thing since duct tape aka DUCK TAPE

Yall were the ones that wanted to leave. A&M knows that only Oklahoma and Texas can win the Big XII. They are gonna get the crap kicked out of them in the SEC.

(10-18-2011, 03:03 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Yall were the ones that wanted to leave. A&M knows that only Oklahoma and Texas can win the Big XII. They are gonna get the crap kicked out of them in the SEC.
that it man...ur gonna make me change my avitar on here just so you know my gameface when i get pissed off...lmao..give me a sec.

This is the most real fake rivalry fight...let me go get my popcorn so I can sit back and watch
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS