`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I hate losing!!!!!!

RE: I hate losing!!!!!!
$12 for a 1/1 auto? if that thing was torn into 2 pieces and I needed it, i would have put atleast $30 on it
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 05:44 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: $12 for a 1/1 auto? if that thing was torn into 2 pieces and I needed it, i would have put atleast $30 on it
see but your player has a future. mine doest ha...and its not that i wouldnt pay more. one I didnt think I would have to and also my paypal was real low on money
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

i dont care if Murray tore both of his ACL's and MCL's and never played a down in the NFL again, im still going to put a high amount on a 1/1 because odds are it wont show up again
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 07:13 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: i dont care if Murray tore both of his ACL's and MCL's and never played a down in the NFL again, im still going to put a high amount on a 1/1 because odds are it wont show up again
oh well I lost it so theres nothing I can do. Theres a high chance someone from beckett bought it just to get a good trade out of me. He has so many 1/1's. If i get it I get it if I dont I dont. Either way if okay with me

its a conspiracy. that is what beckett is all about. nobody here helps out any collectors at all. nobody wins auctions just to send it to other members who collect certain players. nobody hooks anyone up. once they hear you are a uga fan, or a tebow fan, or a colbert fan, or a frank gore fan - they shill up their auctions just so you pay for it.

dude, i'm telling you. this site is terrible for that.
(10-13-2011, 08:01 PM)ugameck Wrote: its a conspiracy. that is what beckett is all about. nobody here helps out any collectors at all. nobody wins auctions just to send it to other members who collect certain players. nobody hooks anyone up. once they hear you are a uga fan, or a tebow fan, or a colbert fan, or a frank gore fan - they shill up their auctions just so you pay for it.

dude, i'm telling you. this site is terrible for that.

wait...where is that rolling eyes face to show sarcasm...

seriously, if someone was jacking up a colbert auto from beckett it is probably someone who was trying to send you a $15 freebie and not trying to jack you out of some trade.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

yeah im hoping someone contacts me on here about it!!! Thatd make my day. And would be one of the coolest packages to open,