`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I hate losing!!!!!!

I hate losing!!!!!!
Just got outbid on a 1/1! Been high bidder for nearly a week and get outbid with 2 seconds left...did not think it would go that high! SOOOOO P od
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: I hate losing!!!!!!
dude, 1/1 autos for $12!? I wish I had a player I collected like that lol. Sorry you didn't get it though.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(10-12-2011, 09:17 PM)nthnoak Wrote: dude, 1/1 autos for $12!? I wish I had a player I collected like that lol. Sorry you didn't get it though.
No joke, right??

Sorry you lost it...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thats the thing though who else out there wants that card!!!! I put double the current bid with 2 seconds and lost it

best thing i can tell you is watch the sellers feedback for the next couple of weeks and wait for the buyer to leave feedback on that item. then you will know who the buyer is and can try to contact them and offer them double.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(10-12-2011, 09:33 PM)nthnoak Wrote: best thing i can tell you is watch the sellers feedback for the next couple of weeks and wait for the buyer to leave feedback on that item. then you will know who the buyer is and can try to contact them and offer them double.
the seller only had 9 feedback...prob wouldnt have ended well anyway.

you need to just bid the MAX you are willing to pay, and then move on... that nickel and dime crap never works... you will win MANY cards if you do what I am saying...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I honestly didnt know what I wanted to pay...card was damaged

Always put your max you are willing. Let's say a card is at $10 with 30 seconds. Put in a bid of maybe $20. and if you are winning, put in a bid of your max with 2 seconds left.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-12-2011, 09:41 PM)superynaldo Wrote: you need to just bid the MAX you are willing to pay, and then move on... that nickel and dime crap never works... you will win MANY cards if you do what I am saying...
Just be careful using this method... You are setting yourself up for bad sellers pushing your bid up via a 2nd account. Fortunately, that doesn't always happen.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed