`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eli Manning...how good is he?

RE: Eli Manning...how good is he?
I agree but the rough part of the schedule is coming up but he has been carrying the team so far. We got crap for a running game and he's still doing it. Loving his play this year.

The people that hate will wait till he has a bad game and say see I told you he sucks. All he does and ever has done is win which is what matters to me. Screw all the stats even though they are nice too lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(11-01-2011, 03:52 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I agree but the rough part of the schedule is coming up but he has been carrying the team so far. We got crap for a running game and he's still doing it. Loving his play this year.

The people that hate will wait till he has a bad game and say see I told you he sucks. All he does and ever has done is win which is what matters to me. Screw all the stats even though they are nice too lol.
yea that running game has been all to pieces man.
Eli and that pass rush has carried the Giants so far.
Its about to get touch...but I like them to win the East this year.

Anybody watch Eli out duel Tom Brady tonight?

The only QB in the NFL that is playing better than Eli right now is Rodgers.
butttt I guess Eli is still overrated and is a bad to mediocre at best QB.

Yeah that was a great game 1 absolutely stupid mistake by Eli that made me want to break stuff but he made up for it big time. I'm still looking back wondering how we lose to the skins and the freaking seahawks but whatever 6-2 works for now.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

yea he indeed made up for it....Eli is SO CLUTCH....that last drive brought me back to that playoff run.
but yea Giants lost to 2 awful teams and beat all the good ones.

My freakin Dolphins screwed up and won a game...we play the Skins tm...and my dad is a die hard Skins fan...but at this point I am probably gonna stay on his side....I havent given up on the first overall pick just yet lol.

.....Not good enough, 49ers baby!!! great game...
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(11-13-2011, 07:38 PM)eazy e Wrote: .....Not good enough, 49ers baby!!! great game...
the dang 49ers are for real this year....they need like 2 more wins to lock up the division lol

I agree Eli is a good QB Right now Mid top ten. In a couple Years cam and Dalton will def be ahead of him. Possibly Ponder as well.

(10-10-2011, 01:57 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: well I 100 percent agree with Sanchez...he is just awful....I think Ryan is a lot better than Sanchez tho...I think Ryan is def several notches under Eli either way tho.

I know a thousand people will hate on the list....but here is how I kinda rank current QB's...but Eli is the 3rd highest rated passer in the NFL through 5 games....ranked higher than names like Brees and rivers!

1. Peyton
2.Rodgers
3.Brady
4. Brees
5A. Eli
5B. Rivers
6.Schuab

Then after that I think it almost varries from week to week.
but guys that would be next in line would be names like
Vick,Ryan,Flacco,Romo,Hasselbeck,Roethlesburger,Stafford,Fitzpatrick...and those are in no particular order...just the guys that kinda bounce around in the top 15 and one guy that takes a lot of heat but actually plays well is Jason Campbell...he isnt a bad QB but is often looked at like a scrub

(11-13-2011, 10:59 PM)dandanovelty Wrote: I agree Eli is a good QB Right now Mid top ten. In a couple Years cam and Dalton will def be ahead of him. Possibly Ponder as well.
I think Dalton has the best chance of becoming a top 10 nfl QB.
He has picked things up a lot faster than Cam.
and with that D and AJ and Dalton being able to grow together, combine with the extra draft picks they picked up for Palmer....that team is going to own their division soon...and that may be the best division in the nfl right now.