`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Megatron, Calvin Johnson, the best WR in the game today?

RE: Is Megatron, Calvin Johnson, the best WR in the game today?
All I will say is if this thread was created 1 month ago everyone would have said Andre Johnson. Everyone has bought into the hype of Lions right now. Remember in the 2008 playoffs Larry Fitzgerald was the best WR since Jerry Rice. Odds are is next year someone else will be the best. I call it the hype machine.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

i agree. with the media people are hot for so long now until the new HOT thing comes along...but I will say you could make a case for him being the best right now amongst current players. of course this is only after 4 games though.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Like I said earlier....Andre,Calvin,Larry and soon to be Dez...thats the current class of elite WR's in the NFL and you could really make a case for any of the first 3 as being the best in the game today.

damn Ryan...shhhh. Don't say DEZ...now its gonna make it harder for me to get him lol
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

When I saw the question, the first WR I thought of was Larry Fitzgerald.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(10-04-2011, 02:33 AM)all day baby Wrote: When I saw the question, the first WR I thought of was Larry Fitzgerald.
I think Fitz is the best as well. His popularity dropped due to Warner retiring and the Cardinals not making any noise.
(10-04-2011, 02:15 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: Like I said earlier....Andre,Calvin,Larry and soon to be Dez...thats the current class of elite WR's in the NFL and you could really make a case for any of the first 3 as being the best in the game today.
B Marsh is better than Dez right now but he doesnt have the QB to get him the ball. Also Vincent Jackson is awesome he just doesnt have the big name. And why doesnt Welker get any love? This guy has been great his whole career. Miles Austin is REALLY good too.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

He might not be the best now, but he's on his way. Dude's a MONSTER. He's certainly the best WR in Madden though. 6'5" 230 with speed to burn!

(10-04-2011, 03:37 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: He might not be the best now, but he's on his way. Dude's a MONSTER. He's certainly the best WR in Madden though. 6'5" 230 with speed to burn!
When in doubt ALWAYS go with the Madden skills lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-04-2011, 02:21 AM)bpab16 Wrote: damn Ryan...shhhh. Don't say DEZ...now its gonna make it harder for me to get him lol
lol sorry man....is the Dez I traded you still your favorite?
(10-04-2011, 02:35 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think Fitz is the best as well. His popularity dropped due to Warner retiring and the Cardinals not making any noise.

B Marsh is better than Dez right now but he doesnt have the QB to get him the ball. Also Vincent Jackson is awesome he just doesnt have the big name. And why doesnt Welker get any love? This guy has been great his whole career. Miles Austin is REALLY good too.
I think Bmarsh is really good....as are Austin and Vjax and Welker....I just dont think those guys have the same skills as the 4 I listed...the only one that could be an exception is possibly Bmarsh...he has some SICK skills...but he drops a lot of passes...I really just think his personality disorder messes with him...he dosent seem to always give 100%...I know this sounds just insane...but I prefer Hartline to him in the Dolphins Offense.
Henne isnt a bad QB....I think the coaching is a huge problem...I agree that Henne isnt super accurate...but he has a BIG arm and he can get the ball downfield and he occasionally impresses me.

(10-04-2011, 03:41 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: When in doubt ALWAYS go with the Madden skills lol.
Seems reasonable to me buddy!!! Wink