`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Megatron, Calvin Johnson, the best WR in the game today?

RE: Is Megatron, Calvin Johnson, the best WR in the game today?
I said yes but my tops three would include him,fitz, and the new kid mike wallace. Im from the burgh and watching that kid every week is mind blowing.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-03-2011, 12:41 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I said yes but my tops three would include him,fitz, and the new kid mike wallace. Im from the burgh and watching that kid every week is mind blowing.
I'd say that would be a little but of a homer pick, but that is okay Smile. Mike Wallace is very good.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-03-2011, 12:44 AM)nuccionino Wrote: I'd say that would be a little but of a homer pick, but that is okay Smile. Mike Wallace is very good.
I mean his stats dont lie either. Since he entered the league he has the most yards per catch. yes ik im biased since im from pittsburgh but I think that kid is going to be something special. dre is crazy good aswell though.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Megatron is overrated in my opinion and won't keep this kind of play up. He's not very fundamentally skilled like say a Randy Moss was in his younger days. I'd say Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald are ahead of him still right now. 8 TD's in 4 games is pretty remarkable though!

(10-03-2011, 12:46 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I mean his stats dont lie either. Since he entered the league he has the most yards per catch. yes ik im biased since im from pittsburgh but I think that kid is going to be something special. dre is crazy good aswell though.
I wouldn't say that. Last year he was 29th, and 11th for WR. This year he is a little better. But defintley not the most. But he may be a top 10 WR by the end of the year.
(10-03-2011, 12:50 AM)bengu Wrote: Megatron is overrated in my opinion and won't keep this kind of play up. He's not very fundamentally skilled like say a Randy Moss was in his younger days. I'd say Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald are ahead of him still right now. 8 TD's in 4 games is pretty remarkable though!
Catching every other catch as a TD is pretty good. Pretty sure that is good. And in double and triple coverage. You must be a Cris Carter fan Smile. Calling him overrated is a lot different then saying he isn't as good as Andre and Larry.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

He is making Stafford look like Joe Montana though. Throw up another one and see where it lands, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-03-2011, 12:55 AM)jncdrew Wrote: He is making Stafford look like Joe Montana though. Throw up another one and see where it lands, lol!
every time he throws one up its 6.....
and too bad for you bro but...
today everytime stafford threw one up to Megatron it was 6 for the Lions
and in the second half...everytime Romo threw one up....it was also 6 for the Lions LOL Smile

From the middle of the 3rd quarter yes. We had there ***** shut down all day before that. Just didnt finish. And he is a foot taller than any of our DB's for crying out loud. They didnt win that game, we lost it.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Cris Carter I don't think is a "hater".... He's just experienced a REAL freak WR in Randy Moss and he knows that Calvin simply can't compare. But he's definitely a good player!

(10-03-2011, 01:01 AM)jncdrew Wrote: From the middle of the 3rd quarter yes. We had there ***** shut down all day before that. Just didnt finish. And he is a foot taller than any of our DB's for crying out loud. They didnt win that game, we lost it.
Thats the same thing I said to my buddy when that game ended....he is a Cowboys fan...I said dont feel bad the Lions didnt win....the Cowboys just lost lol.

The Lions did the same thing to the Vikes last week....Stafford started chucking up prayers to tron and he was bringing them in.

If the Cowboys didnt get stuffed at the goal line it would have been over anyway.

but dont feel bad....at least your team has won a game lol