`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm bored, so i wanna show off some of my SFGiants ebay pick ups!

RE: I'm bored, so i wanna show off some of my SFGiants ebay pick ups!
Nice pick-ups,really like the Cain auto.The other day I got 2 Bonds gu's cards totaling $230,and I payed $50.Shipping doesn't matter to me if I saved that much,and some times it's free shipping.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(09-30-2011, 01:01 PM)keyser soze Wrote: I keep a spreadsheet of what I pay for cards and include shipping in that amount. However, when judging whether or not I got a good deal I compare to other eBay sales and not a comparison to BV. With some stuff you can say "I got a good deal because I got this card for 1/2 BV", but you really didn't get a good deal of others are picking up the same card for 1/3 BV.

And be sure to shop non-eBay sites that do a lot of selling. It's commonplace on many sites to sell for eBay prices less 10%, since the person selling there isn't having to pay eBay.
What are these other sites you talk of? I would like to browse them also.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(09-30-2011, 01:01 PM)keyser soze Wrote: And be sure to shop non-eBay sites that do a lot of selling. It's commonplace on many sites to sell for eBay prices less 10%, since the person selling there isn't having to pay eBay.
What other non-ebay site is good besides COMC?
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]