I AM PEED OFF! Shillers??
Ok i saw this card here:

[Image: felixjonesa1.jpg]

Which i believe to be this card and a great addition to my felix jones PC:
http://www.beckett.com/football/2008/lea...ff-6811754
I hope this is the right card.

Ok Now for the part that has got me peed off:
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...wauto=true

Both those low feedback guys have a high % of bids with this seller, one who has a feedback of 8 and 100% bid history with the seller. As you can see between the two of them managed to tack about 16 bucks onto the price when it was at 10 bucks. What do you guys think i should do about this if anything? Is this shilling?

I still got it for about half BV so it wasnt a completely bad deal but its the principle. I dont screw people over in my sales and to me isnt a ethical way to do business at all.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: I AM PEED OFF! Shillers??
It is never gonna end, no matter how much anyone complains or reports it. If it gets above your budget, dont buy it. I think you still got a heck of a deal, and believe me, I know what Cowboys cards sell for, I am getting stung on them all the time! Smile I am surprised I can even get up and walk from all the shots I have taken from buying PC cards, lol! Btw, nice pick-up! Stay away from my Dez Bryant! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-30-2011, 12:39 AM)jncdrew Wrote: It is never gonna end, no matter how much anyone complains or reports it. If it gets above your budget, dont buy it. I think you still got a heck of a deal, and believe me, I know what Cowboys cards sell for, I am getting stung on them all the time! Smile I am surprised I can even get up and walk from all the shots I have taken from buying PC cards, lol! Btw, nice pick-up! Stay away from my Dez Bryant! Big Grin
Thanks man, being a cowboys fan and a collector is a expensive hobby. If i can find a just a plain ol auto of dez it would hit me for like half my budget, its insane how much some of his stuff goes for.

So far all i have of him are either base or base parallels. The way it is with him its almost better to go and buy a box and hope you hit him for your PC and maybe sell a few of the other hits to make a few bucks back so the cost wont hurt too badly lol, or trade if you get something someone will trade for, which is my plan for next months budget. I am trying to figure out which 2010 hobby box is my best bet to get a good dez though. Any ideas?

(09-30-2011, 01:31 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Thanks man, being a cowboys fan and a collector is a expensive hobby. If i can find a just a plain ol auto of dez it would hit me for like half my budget, its insane how much some of his stuff goes for.

So far all i have of him are either base or base parallels. The way it is with him its almost better to go and buy a box and hope you hit him for your PC and maybe sell a few of the other hits to make a few bucks back so the cost wont hurt too badly lol, or trade if you get something someone will trade for, which is my plan for next months budget. I am trying to figure out which 2010 hobby box is my best bet to get a good dez though. Any ideas?
The best bang is NT or Exquistie, but there arent many left, i have seen alot on the bay. Busting boxes scares the crap out of me cause i am on a real limited budget and i cant afford to miss. So I buy my hits. I NEVER pull crap anyway. And it is such a let down to not hit after you spent everything you had, too much for me to deal with. I like Certified, limited, Elite and prestige myself. Plates and patches had some decent ones as well.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

another shilled bid... big surprise... I really HATE ebay, but what can you do??? I just want to pick up cards fair and square... I just try to be careful, and if I start seeing my bid getting hit a LOT I know there is something up... it is a sweet card though...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Boooo. Cowboys. :-)

How do you guys know it's shilling? You'll have to really educate me on this one... I doubt you are the only Felix Jones collector in the world. I get irritated when I get sniped, but I don't immediately go thinking that it was a shill bidder. Besides, if you're not going to get the card for what you're wanting to pay, then stop bidding.

I've been shilled before and that was the last time. I rarely put in bids now until the very last second just to avoid this kind of crap.

(09-30-2011, 11:52 AM)usafshelland Wrote: How do you guys know it's shilling? You'll have to really educate me on this one... I doubt you are the only Felix Jones collector in the world. I get irritated when I get sniped, but I don't immediately go thinking that it was a shill bidder. Besides, if you're not going to get the card for what you're wanting to pay, then stop bidding.
Both those low feedback guys have a high % of bids with this seller, one who has a feedback of 8 and 100% bid history with the seller...

what's not to understand??? read the 100% bid history... ebay is a JOKE...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-30-2011, 08:20 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Boooo. Cowboys. :-)
Lol, thanks. How is barber doing for you guys?
(09-30-2011, 11:52 AM)usafshelland Wrote: How do you guys know it's shilling? You'll have to really educate me on this one... I doubt you are the only Felix Jones collector in the world. I get irritated when I get sniped, but I don't immediately go thinking that it was a shill bidder. Besides, if you're not going to get the card for what you're wanting to pay, then stop bidding.
My max bid was 30 with 5 seconds left so i was willing to pay more. The deal is between the 2 suspect shillers the raised the price a extra 16 bucks, which is against the terms in ebay or most any auction really. I dont understand why guys will put up a card for .99 cents then have a few friends or fake/multi accounts bid up the price. Why not just put a freaking reserve on it or a BIN? Is saving a extra 50 cents really that big a deal?

As for the guy with 100% bid history with this seller and just a feedback of 8. This is a classic example of having another account, maybe in his wives name or just some made up account with a prepaid card. Shillers use these extra accounts to basically jack up prices. If the extra account wins good great, you pretend everything went fine give out feedback, act like you sent the card out. Then they will sell the same card at a later date(some are so obvious they will instantly re-list the card on the same account they just sold it on) until they do get the jacked up price they want..
(09-30-2011, 06:59 AM)superynaldo Wrote: another shilled bid... big surprise... I really HATE ebay, but what can you do??? I just want to pick up cards fair and square... I just try to be careful, and if I start seeing my bid getting hit a LOT I know there is something up... it is a sweet card though...
Thanks man i am very happy with it either way, its just the principle of having good business ethics that drive me up the wall when you look and find out you could of saved $10-$15-$20 or more for other cards if it hadnt of been for people with bad business practices. This guy is going on my block list. I have alot of good sellers on my favorites that dont do these things to our buyers and sellers, probably even a few guys from here. If there is a card i will only take a dead set minimal on, i list it as a BIN with best offer and pay the extra dollar or 50 cents, whatever it is, and that is good business. To me its not good business to jerk your buyers chain around by jacking up the bids and/or constantly outbid someone with the fake accounts.