`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yep, that makes 60....

Yep, that makes 60....
I now have 60 different Marino autograph cards!!!! (with #61 incoming...LOL) #60 came in a few days ago... Here its featured with #59 in my collection.... Both are #32/35!!! Always wanted to do a match set like this, crazy I did it with the first years Exquisite!!!! Enjoy!

[Image: 09-21-2011035944PM.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: Yep, that makes 60....
Wow... That's two SICK cards...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

60?? Holy Moly Sam Kineson....

superynaldo - Thanks for the kind words!

dfcj1499 - It really isn't that many, at least until you lay them all on the floor side by side... LOL... If it makes you feel better, I only have 72 total items signed by Marino? No, it doesn't? Didn't think so... LOL

If anyone wants to check out all the auto's, along with other higher end Marino's I have, check out my Marino collection thread! Thanks!
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1429849.html

wow....I wish I had that many lol....u have any dupes to trade?
I have a few nice Marino autos but def not 60

Nope. I do not have duplicates. In fact, I do not even have a parallel version of any of my autograph cards. They all can only be found autographed.

(09-24-2011, 06:20 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Nope. I do not have duplicates. In fact, I do not even have a parallel version of any of my autograph cards. They all can only be found autographed.
nice
I am really thinking about trying to put together the 1998 Dan Marino Milestone autograph set....a nice little tribute set with all on card autos

Those are two sweet cards!!

I jus took a look at ur marino card stats in ur sig...... WOW!! I thought I had a huge Favre collection, but ur numbers blow mine away, lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

nice job..congrats
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(09-24-2011, 06:22 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: nice
I am really thinking about trying to put together the 1998 Dan Marino Milestone autograph set....a nice little tribute set with all on card autos
Good luck if you do! I have an uncut sheet of the set, unsigned. Considering the majority of the cards are either faded or illegible due to the dark backgrounds, I opted to be happy with just the uncut sheet. At one time, it was a goal of mine, I got up to 4 before I decided to adapt how I collect.
(09-24-2011, 06:25 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Those are two sweet cards!!

I jus took a look at ur marino card stats in ur sig...... WOW!! I thought I had a huge Favre collection, but ur numbers blow mine away, lol.
Yeah, I boggle my own mind sometimes... LOL... I need only 4 inserts to have every insert card, sans parallels... So recently I decided to make a wantlist of the GU'd I need... and not including parallel cards nor multiplayer GU'd, I only need 18 more of those! Its awesome to be able to amass such a collection, especially when, growing up, it seemed so impossible!
(09-24-2011, 06:29 PM)ft28jags Wrote: nice job..congrats
Thanks!