Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break it to me easy

Break it to me easy
How bad did I overpay for this card ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...OS:US:1123
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

RE: Break it to me easy
(09-22-2011, 09:45 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: How bad did I overpay for this card ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...OS:US:1123
not bad really man....I see all kinds of the inception logo patches going for that price or more.

I would say its a fair price. If the guy ever gets a shot, in new england or somewhere and does great, itll be worth at least double or triple that. Cool patch also
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Good I have not bought many nice patches and wasn't sure
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Mallet will get groomed under Brady in one of the best systems/orgs in the NFL. Very similar to how Aaron Rodgers progressed, I can see him being a stud one day.

Well considering you couldve picked up a HOFer auto maybe 2 Id say you paid a tad too much but he showed a lot of promise in the preseason so if he ever gets a shot and does well CHING CHING $$$$$!!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Nice pick-up. I think it was worth it!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

A card is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's a very nice card. IMO if Mallet buys into the "Patriot way" he will get more wins than any QB from that draft. I think Mallet is going to be a good one and will secure Bilicheck's job for the next 10 years or so.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 10:13 PM)kolb 4 Wrote: A card is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's a very nice card. IMO if Mallet buys into the "Patriot way" he will get more wins than any QB from that draft. I think Mallet is going to be a good one and will secure Bilicheck's job for the next 10 years or so.
Well there is only 4 copies of the card made so $85.00 for a card there is only 4 of, and its a player YOU like, you got a GREAT deal, you wanna talk about overpaying I think me & Kolb4 know a little bit about that! hehehe but we will own them ALL soon!!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

I don't know if you overpaid or not. But DANG that is a sweet logo patch Big Grin