`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Chiefs defense collection

RE: My Chiefs defense collection
(09-22-2011, 07:50 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I added it to org with a note to myself that it is 'for biglump'. Pretty sure I made it available FT so just grab it and send an open offer and we can work something out.
thanks man i looked but couldnt find it it must not be marked ft

Posted by rogue655 - Today 07:58 PM
the Houston Pc is catching up with the tyson jackson. i love all those 1 of 1s

thanks man the Houston pc has a long way to go though its only at like 60 i think and T Jax pc is over 200 lol
got a couple new ones in then the gu

[Image: JustinHouston-9.jpg]
[Image: EricBerry.jpg]

And the game used

Buck Buchanan
[Image: BuckBuchanan15of250.jpg]
[Image: BuckBuchanan.jpg]

Eric Berry
[Image: berrynt001.jpg]
[Image: 4o25001.jpg]
[Image: ericberry-1.jpg]
[Image: 8of15001.jpg]
[Image: spx001.jpg]
[Image: 17of299001.jpg]
[Image: 231of249001.jpg]
[Image: 155of299001.jpg]

Glenn Dorsey
[Image: nonumb1001.jpg]
[Image: glenndorsey70of100.jpg]
[Image: 52of569001.jpg]
[Image: GlenDorsey.jpg]
[Image: no002-1.jpg]

[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I dont know how you do it man. You come up with pc's faster than anyone i have ever seen! I guess it is like everything else, it just takes money and a little bit of luck! Congrats buddy, pretty sick so far! Smile

Nice collection - keep it going & LOVE ME Some DEFENSE, and I think ALL should have at least 1 PC Defensive Player to go along with their pretty boy QB collection!!! hehehe
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Nice Houston collection, watched him in high school, home town boy.
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 10:08 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I dont know how you do it man. You come up with pc's faster than anyone i have ever seen! I guess it is like everything else, it just takes money and a little bit of luck! Congrats buddy, pretty sick so far! Smile
Actually if you think about it the T Jax PC and berry stuff has about always been there, the Brandon flowers was started by mik when he sent the gridiron kings ( thanks again bro ) and Matt when he sent the Contenders ( again thanks bro ) the Fotg /10 was a stroke of luck. Most of the Dorsey stuff has come from some great Beckett members ( Chibears, Gonzo, and Deuce ) all contributed to it. The Javy stuff was a long process I'm sure you remember the Javy list ( still need a bunch btw ). And Houston I've worked on since the day they drafted him, again a lot came from great Beckett members. I guess if you think about it there is a lot of the Beckett family in my D collection. And I could never forget the person who kicked off my national treasures T Jax project Mr. Drew, getting me my first T Jax NT started that whole deal, Wifey says thanks by the way cause the test of the T Jac NT have cost a ton lol.
(09-22-2011, 10:45 PM)dewdrinker Wrote: Nice collection - keep it going & LOVE ME Some DEFENSE, and I think ALL should have at least 1 PC Defensive Player to go along with their pretty boy QB collection!!! hehehe
Thanks bud, I like all my Chiefs but gave just always loved and gravitated toward the defense. Couldn't tell you how many nice Cassel or Len Dawson even Jamaal and D BO autos I've passed up to get a Tyson or Houston or Berry or honestly even Arenas
(09-22-2011, 11:07 PM)slab16 Wrote: Nice Houston collection, watched him in high school, home town boy.
Thanks man I hope continue to sleep on him for a bit longer so I can grab up as much as I can on the cheap lol. I think in the next few years he'll be a beast though

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Tell her I said your welcome. NT is hard to beat, I want just one of the Dez Bryant's and I would be happy, lol! For about 10 seconds then I would be wanting something else. Smile It isnt actually having it, it is the thrill of the chase sometimes for me. Let me back up, it is GREAT having them, there is just never enough!

(09-23-2011, 01:12 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Tell her I said your welcome. NT is hard to beat, I want just one of the Dez Bryant's and I would be happy, lol! For about 10 seconds then I would be wanting something else. Smile It isnt actually having it, it is the thrill of the chase sometimes for me. Let me back up, it is GREAT having them, there is just never enough!
Yeah I hear ya bro I just get a bit frustrated with the chase sometimes, knowing that the Tyson and Javier mirror blacks have to be out there somewhere kill me. I mean honestly I've seen a few very small Tyson PC here and there but no one else really collects the guy heavy same with Javier yet nothing

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

They will turn up, they are probably still wrapprd up in a pack somewhere. Smile