Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
organize?

RE: organize?
Ok now this is stranger.

I can get in using my e-mail buy clicking on the Beckett link to check messages and everything seems to work fine. But when I go to the internet nothing seems to work.

Would this help the IT guys figure out what is going on?
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 04:57 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Dont log out either I cant get back on my home computer to keep everyone updated and I am very limited what I can do on my work computer.

I tried logging out on my home computer now it does not even give me the boxes to log in it just says LOG IN and then nothing.

I am sorry to my traders who are waiting on me but I dont know what I can do. It looks like I am not the only one having this problem.

Peoples profile does not show up for me either.

All I can do is search the card search and read posts but cannot post because I am not logged in.

This computer prompted me to log in but at times I can work around it like today

I hope someone sure can help me on this because if not I will have to go to THE GEEK SQUAD
Google Chome eliminated those issues with me. I thought it was my computer playing tricks.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(08-22-2011, 03:51 AM)krn001 Wrote: Google Chome eliminated those issues with me. I thought it was my computer playing tricks.
Its funny 2 days ago it started working fine. I just hope I didnt jinx it
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 07:45 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Ok now this is stranger.

I can get in using my e-mail buy clicking on the Beckett link to check messages and everything seems to work fine. But when I go to the internet nothing seems to work.

Would this help the IT guys figure out what is going on?
Don't forget the feed the hamster in the computer that keeps things running for you.