`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
organize?

organize?
I use my organize to help me locate cards that are for trade. Just now my organize went BLANK nothing nada. Is everyone elses the same way?
and Yes I paid for my OPG it comes out every 1rst of July for baseball and every 15th of July for football.

Just wondering if it is me or is everyone having this problem

I am also having trouble adding a comment in the comment section of the trades. Errrrrrr

To my traders sorry for what is happening to me I hope to get this fixed asap

update now I cant pick cards from my trade partners because it doesnt show the link or the user name.

Maybe when I get off I will find out I got banned for something I did or didnt do. ( I hope that aint the case LOL)
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: organize?
Im working on mine now, all is ok for me.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(08-17-2011, 11:46 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I use my organize to help me locate cards that are for trade. Just now my organize went BLANK nothing nada. Is everyone elses the same way?
and Yes I paid for my OPG it comes out every 1rst of July for baseball and every 15th of July for football.

Just wondering if it is me or is everyone having this problem

I am also having trouble adding a comment in the comment section of the trades. Errrrrrr

To my traders sorry for what is happening to me I hope to get this fixed asap

update now I cant pick cards from my trade partners because it doesnt show the link or the user name.

Maybe when I get off I will find out I got banned for something I did or didnt do. ( I hope that aint the case LOL)
Maybe try to log out & sign back in, as for f/back i know to add text you have to click the word "feedback" for the cursor to work in the box.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I had this issue lastnight. I found out that it happened because I hit the Compatibility icon by mistake.

If you are using Internet Explorer: Look at the address tab where you type in your WWW.-------.
You will see a Magnify Glass,Torn Paper Icon,Reload Icon,ect. Make sure that the torn paper icon isn't in color. If its Blue then try clicking it. Then it should work for you. If its not blue. Click it anyways and see if it worked for you.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Not working for me either. Also can't see anyone's profile.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I haven't had anything like this happen to mine Wayne. Hope yours gets fixed soon.

seems alot of IE users compatability mode turned on- make sure its OFF
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(08-18-2011, 09:15 AM)benner73 Wrote: Not working for me either. Also can't see anyone's profile.
Dont log out either I cant get back on my home computer to keep everyone updated and I am very limited what I can do on my work computer.

I tried logging out on my home computer now it does not even give me the boxes to log in it just says LOG IN and then nothing.

I am sorry to my traders who are waiting on me but I dont know what I can do. It looks like I am not the only one having this problem.

Peoples profile does not show up for me either.

All I can do is search the card search and read posts but cannot post because I am not logged in.

This computer prompted me to log in but at times I can work around it like today

I hope someone sure can help me on this because if not I will have to go to THE GEEK SQUAD
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 04:57 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Dont log out either I cant get back on my home computer to keep everyone updated and I am very limited what I can do on my work computer.

I tried logging out on my home computer now it does not even give me the boxes to log in it just says LOG IN and then nothing.

I am sorry to my traders who are waiting on me but I dont know what I can do. It looks like I am not the only one having this problem.

Peoples profile does not show up for me either.

All I can do is search the card search and read posts but cannot post because I am not logged in.

This computer prompted me to log in but at times I can work around it like today

I hope someone sure can help me on this because if not I will have to go to THE GEEK SQUAD
Same thing happened to me earlier today.

Same thing's been happening to me on my home computer. Have my Apple at work and it seems to be fine. But my PC at home is having problems like this.