`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Shaq Pickups & A Few Randoms :)

RE: PC Shaq Pickups & A Few Randoms :)
A few more that I picked up in the last few days...

[Image: KGrHqUOKpIE3tUkBQRfBN9D2UlQ_12.jpg]
The whole 1995-96 Fleer Metal Set, and a few Metal inserts in the lot

[Image: KGrHqIOKjgE3ru1u9PDBOHg0RuVNw_12.jpg]
Makes my fourth one for the set

and 2 decent Shaq pickups...

[Image: ss0459.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqZhE3ul0qIL6BOMvVDTqMQ0_3.jpg]

Thanks for looking Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

I have quite a few inserts from 95-96 Metal, and a bunch of Shaq inserts for trade if you want to have a look. Great cards by the way, I'm a fellow 90's insert fanatic myself.

Another 90's insert fan here. I picked up a box of 95-96 Metal Series one a while back and actually pulled the entire Steel Towers set out of one box plus an extra David Robinson (already traded it though). Also pulled 2 MJ silver spotlights.

I've also got a handful of Shaqs, a few new but mostly 90's inserts and high-end base, for trade if you're interested! And I also bought a box of 95-96 finest and pulled a couple common refractors if you're looking to complete that set. LMK whenever you get a chance.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-18-2011, 01:25 PM)jboedicker Wrote: I know, they are pretty cool. I'm going to try and complete all the insert sets from 1995-96 Fleer Metal also Smile
Gotta love the Metal I have a few insert sets in my PC that Ive have had since 95-96 lol
[Image: 3090vis.png]

(08-22-2011, 11:20 AM)bigjdub79 Wrote: Gotta love the Metal I have a few insert sets in my PC that Ive have had since 95-96 lol
Yep, I've had the whole Rookie Roll Call set that whole time haha
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks guys, and I'll check those who have some Shaq's and others for trade Smile Also picked up 2 more cards...

[Image: dcba_12.jpg]
My fave player of the 95 class even though KG has had the best career out of the class

[Image: KGrHqIOKjYE40toIPBOSCzE5vVw_12.jpg]
and had to pick up one of my fave of all time, The Human Highlight Film Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

(08-22-2011, 10:11 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Another 90's insert fan here. I picked up a box of 95-96 Metal Series one a while back and actually pulled the entire Steel Towers set out of one box plus an extra David Robinson (already traded it though). Also pulled 2 MJ silver spotlights.
I think I got the same box! I ordered 2 series one boxes a few weeks ago and got 2 MJ Silver Spotlights and all of the Steel Towers out of my first box. I believe I'm a David Robinson short of 2 Steel Towers sets.