`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Shaq Pickups & A Few Randoms :)

PC Shaq Pickups & A Few Randoms :)
So I started my Shaq pc by picking up some pretty cool inserts (to me at least Smile). Also, picked up a few others that may or may not be pc when they come in from the bay. Here's the pics/scans...

Shaq's first...

[Image: Bnce5wCGkKGrHqQH-C4EtsPTF9zBLjeWEtBMg_12.jpg]

[Image: ShaquilleONeal-1.jpg]

[Image: 1994-95UltraPowerInsertSet.jpg]
The 1994-95 Ultra Power Set...don't book for much, but still a cool looking set Smile

[Image: KGrHqFi0E4rQIWJtQBOP1GD9b0_12.jpg]
Both the Barkley & Robinson...the Shaq should be here in the mail today. Going to complete the set Smile

[Image: 1999-00ToppsGalleryGalleryOfHeroesVinceCarter.jpg]

[Image: 1995-96FleerMetalMetalForceMagicJohnson.jpg]
Love the cool acetate cards from the 90s, and Magic is one of the greatest Smile

[Image: KGrHqFiUE3TFUgVBO5CuUOg_3.jpg]
LOVE refractors, and this one is my fave Finest set. Going to try and do the set of refractors. It's going to be hard, but it will look SWEET in the end.

Last, but not least I had to get an auto...it's just the modern collector in me Smile

[Image: 2010-11PaniniGoldStandardGlenRiceAuto.jpg]
None other than the sharpshooter Glen Rice, and cheap too.

I'll post better scans as they come in. Let me know what everybody thinks Smile

RE: PC Shaq Pickups & A Few Randoms :)
im not sure what kind of pc youre doing, but ive got a ton of shaq cards, the only pc cards i have of shaq are his rc year cards, the auto i pulled, and some gu's cards with him and my pc players. all the other shaqs i have are for trade/sell. lmk if you need any of them, the players i collect are in my sig. those are some nice shaqs you picked up too.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 12:53 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: im not sure what kind of pc youre doing, but ive got a ton of shaq cards, the only pc cards i have of shaq are his rc year cards, the auto i pulled, and some gu's cards with him and my pc players. all the other shaqs i have are for trade/sell. lmk if you need any of them, the players i collect are in my sig. those are some nice shaqs you picked up too.
I'm collecting Shaq, Vince Carter, and a few different insert sets. I'll check your trade page now Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

Sweet stuff. love those metal force..

i have a ton of shaqs too lmk if you see anything you like

(08-18-2011, 01:18 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sweet stuff. love those metal force..
I know, they are pretty cool. I'm going to try and complete all the insert sets from 1995-96 Fleer Metal also Smile

Dude you got some serious classics there! There's nothing like 90's inserts! They were so nicely designed and had so much creativity put into them that it's nice to see them getting the appreciation they deserve all these years later!

(08-18-2011, 03:01 PM)bengu Wrote: Dude you got some serious classics there! There's nothing like 90's inserts! They were so nicely designed and had so much creativity put into them that it's nice to see them getting the appreciation they deserve all these years later!
you dont know what you got, till its gone. loving the 90's inserts!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 05:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: you dont know what you got, till its gone. loving the 90's inserts!!!!
Agreed... 90's inserts forever!!! Smile

(08-18-2011, 03:01 PM)bengu Wrote: Dude you got some serious classics there! There's nothing like 90's inserts! They were so nicely designed and had so much creativity put into them that it's nice to see them getting the appreciation they deserve all these years later!
I know, I wish the inserts in today's hobby were half as nice and creative as they were in the 90s. You have to love the 90s inserts Smile