`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Finally my full list....scans coming soon

RE: Finally my full list....scans coming soon
Guys its his list i don't think you should be giving him arguments you should be saying good luck things like that. This is his opinion it may not be some of yours obviously but this is how he wants to do it and your going to bash him for stating his opinion. I honestely don't love brady and think the same thing as him and your saying hes biased on his list he made. if you think someone needs to be higher than make your own pc of this and have who where you want. marino good luck with this list i cant wait to see it when its done
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(08-18-2011, 07:28 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Guys its his list i don't think you should be giving him arguments you should be saying good luck things like that. This is his opinion it may not be some of yours obviously but this is how he wants to do it and your going to bash him for stating his opinion. I honestely don't love brady and think the same thing as him and your saying hes biased on his list he made. if you think someone needs to be higher than make your own pc of this and have who where you want. marino good luck with this list i cant wait to see it when its done
Thank you very much for that! Much respect to you my friend.

It might be awhile but I am working hard on it haha

I am going to work at my Grandfathers shop all weekend to raise some money to add to the ole Paypal.

Im at 10/50 so far and out of the 10 only one of them is of the real high guys.(peyton) and I have 2 of him so maybe I can move one for another of the top guys soon!!

I cant wait to show it off when its done man!!

I think I may try the same thing or I'm going to do a rb one of the top 50 ever. Not sure I'd like to get the rookies and stars set done first but I might try and multitask
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]