`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&G cloth price?

A&G cloth price?
anybody have any idea about how much say an ok player of the 2011 A&G cloths would go for. Just looking for even a round about idea.

RE: A&G cloth price?
What player?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Pedro Alvarez

$10-$15 I would guess
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(08-16-2011, 02:43 PM)iconms Wrote: $10-$15 I would guess
That sounds about right.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I have a decent amount of experience with A&G silk/cloth (they were called cloth in 2008-2009, silk in 2010-2011). They are difficult to price since there is no BV for any of them. In my particular case, I've been trying to collect A&G cloth/silk's of science-related cards and there are 3 good examples of extremely overpriced ones on eBay right now. There's a graded Electron silk for BIN/obo $400, an X-ray silk for BIN $110 (I tried to get the seller to come down considering it's been listed for over a month and the exact same card in seemingly better condition just sold for $32 but no luck), and a da Vinci for BIN $250 (granted da Vinci has come crossover value whereas the other 2 are strictly science). Anyway, obviously the price will greatly depend on the buyer but I think iconms is dead on, usually the base-type player will be $10-$15. I'm not real familiar with Alvarez though, just that he's a 14th rounder and was recently demoted and brought back, so I don't know how collectible he is.

Pedro Alvarez was drafted in the first round by the Pirates.

He has had a very rough sophmore season but hopefully can bounce back next year.

20 bucks tops for your card.

My bad, he was drafted in the 14th round out of high school by the Sox but turned it down.