`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go Beckett!!!

Way to go Beckett!!!
I have to say as I sit here and use the new beckett.com site, it is a very user-friendly and smooth running site. I know it took a while to get it to this point and there are still a few minor things to smooth out but I feel THE SITE IS GREAT.

Thank you for the improvements and the great contest in July!!!!!!! Smile

RE: Way to go Beckett!!!
definitely a +1
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

i must say i agree completely EXCEPT one little thing that is still irritating me everytime i try hoping it's fixed. the dang select all button in my pm's. so slow deleting pm's when i gotta check each one by one. but otherwise i think they have done a great job.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(08-11-2011, 11:54 AM)rgf17 Wrote: i must say i agree completely EXCEPT one little thing that is still irritating me everytime i try hoping it's fixed. the dang select all button in my pm's. so slow deleting pm's when i gotta check each one by one. but otherwise i think they have done a great job.
One trick - you still have to delete the PM's in your inbox one by one, but when it comes to emptying your PM Trash or Sent Items folders, you can use the "Empty Folders" link at the top of your PM screen. Saves you at least from having to select them all individually a second time.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-11-2011, 11:57 AM)ceocards Wrote: One trick - you still have to delete the PM's in your inbox one by one, but when it comes to emptying your PM Trash or Sent Items folders, you can use the "Empty Folders" link at the top of your PM screen. Saves you at least from having to select them all individually a second time.
well that definitely helps save time. thanks for the info.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(08-11-2011, 11:04 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: I have to say as I sit here and use the new beckett.com site, it is a very user-friendly and smooth running site. I know it took a while to get it to this point and there are still a few minor things to smooth out but I feel THE SITE IS GREAT.

Thank you for the improvements and the great contest in July!!!!!!! Smile
+1
(08-11-2011, 12:03 PM)rgf17 Wrote: well that definitely helps save time. thanks for the info.
Ditto. Thanks CEO.

yupp I agree too!
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(08-11-2011, 02:57 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: +1

Ditto. Thanks CEO.
++1.... now if they can get an APP for the Android and I-Phones that would be great.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I agree as well for the most part. Still wish I could send in corrections (wrong pictures are really annoying) and even if I could I think it would be a slow process. Also the site does seem to crash every now and then although the last time it was out only for 30 minutes or so. But it is a much much better site than previous sites for sure and can only get better.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Yep, it's getting there
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.