`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want the junk cards you don't!

I want the junk cards you don't!
Sometimes I run into collectors on here that inquire as to where they can donate or get rid of their junk era cards, base cards, commons, inserts, what have you.

I will pay shipping costs for these cards!! They are taking up your space - let them take up my space. PM me, email me, whatever. I want them.

I am looking for large lots - any amount that will keep it at about a penny or less per card shipped.

RE: I want the junk cards you don't!
i got tons of base cards that i dont want i am willing to box em up and ship them to you.it will make my wife happy.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

same here. my wife would love it if my old base/junk cards just disappeared.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(08-08-2011, 04:24 PM)mjbuchanan80 Wrote: Sometimes I run into collectors on here that inquire as to where they can donate or get rid of their junk era cards, base cards, commons, inserts, what have you.

I will pay shipping costs for these cards!! They are taking up your space - let them take up my space. PM me, email me, whatever. I want them.

I am looking for large lots - any amount that will keep it at about a penny or less per card shipped.
I have a lot of cards to get rid of. Just let me know when you want them.

To everyone above - Let me know how many medium or large flat rate boxes you can fill up - we'll go from there.

FYI - baseball cards only. Not interested in other sports.

pm me an adress and i will put together some for you. do you want any years or just older ones
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I have a few cards from the 1990's (1991 Upper Deck, 1994 CC, 1993-94 Classic Images) if you have any basetkball you want to ditch, lmk via pm and we can work something out.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

i think you came to the right place if your lookin for unwanted junk cards commons and w.e else..

i myself have thousands and thousands, anyone know about how many cards equal 1 pound? it may be easier for me to just throw all my junk cards in a box and weigh them...i wouldnt dare try to count them all one by one

(08-08-2011, 04:24 PM)mjbuchanan80 Wrote: Sometimes I run into collectors on here that inquire as to where they can donate or get rid of their junk era cards, base cards, commons, inserts, what have you.

I would like in on this action as well. I too am interested in any unwanted baseball 1995 - present. Commons and inserts, baseball only. I cannot afford 10,000 card lots but am interested in smaller lots than mjbuchanan80 would take. I too would cover shipping.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

have about 10 thousand baseball cards i dont want pm if someone is interested
Photobucket